yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented medical professional seeking a challenging position as a registered nurse, where expertise in healthcare procedure, staff organization, and patient care will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer over 5 years experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management, and patient care capacities.
- extensive expertise in on oncology, gi/gu, telemetry, orthopedic, gyn, and bariatric surgical patients.
- in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of updated healthcare regulations and procedures to ensure quality patient care practices.
- actively supervised nursing staff, from delegating tasks to appropriate healthcare providers and accurate documentation of nursing actions to physical assessment and facilitating communication with other healthcare disciplines.
abstractor premiere land services 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from handling title on leasing acreage and document requisition to pre-lease file preparation, report generation and the release of title files.
registered nurse arnot ogden medical center 2004-2008
- responsible for managing the total patient care experience, including medication administration,
- direct patient care, accurate documentation of activities, physical assessment, pre/post op care.
- serving in a charge nurse capacity, acted as preceptor for new staff, created nursing staff assignments/schedules, found coverage for call ins, healthcare staff supervision and delegation.
- consistently mediated between patients, families and all healthcare staff.
- served on medical/surgical floor, working with oncology, ortho, gi/gu, gyn, bariatric surgical patients.
co-manager fashion bug; bradford towne center 2002-2004
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 10-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as new employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- managed broad scope of operational activities including designing marketing displays, opening/closing and storage of excess merchandise.
manager charlie s restaurant 2000-2002
- effectively handled all daily operations, from employee development and customer service to purchasing and inventory management.
arnot ogden medical center school of nursing 2004
registered nursing diploma
member american nurses association
active member unit bases quality assurance program
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!