Senior-level IT Specialist eager to contribute extensive technical talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing performance and productivity.
- Active Directory Level III Administrator and Technical Support Specialist with significant background in help desk operations, remote troubleshooting and diagnostics, and customer service.
Excel at hardware installation/replacement, PC security/intrusion prevention, and configuration and administration of HP, IBM and Lenovo desktops and laptops.
Able to maintain utmost responsiveness to critical business needs and ensure first-rate customer satisfaction through seamless communication and cooperation.
Impressive capabilities in analyzing and promptly rectifying complex technical errors and issues.
Highly adaptable; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Proven ability to interface with all levels of management, peers, union, and clients/customers.
Skilled at configuring, fine-tuning and maintaining hardware, software, and peripherals.
Active Secret Security Clearance.
CC-OPS (outsourced to Raytheon IDS), Andover,
MA, 2010 to Present
Senior IT Specialist / Queue Manager / Team Lead / Center Manager
Raytheon / IDS (Informational Defense Systems), Bedford/Woburn/Andover, MA, 2003 to 2010
Senior IT Specialist / Queue Manager / Team Lead
- Proficiently spearhead first-level technical support for 5,000+ employees throughout Raytheon s mission centers in the U.S. and overseas.
- Achieved highest level of productivity, successfully responding to 70+ calls per week and averaging 15+ calls daily in USD and E-Service call boards.
- Leverage exemplary prioritization skills to assign 15+ help desk trouble tickets per day to team of up to nine support personnel, and serve as point of contact for escalated calls.
- Established weekly top 10 list of trouble tickets to review with team members and introduced daily message board of current call counts and support goals.
- Oversee Active Directory by creating average of 15+ new accounts weekly and granting access rights to shared and project network server drives including restoration of network server files.
- Direct and supervise team of five computer lease refresh technicians as Center Manager.
- Perform weekly billing for CC-OPS for Andover facility.
- Apply dynamic leadership attributes toward coaching, mentoring, motivating and guiding technical team members and interns in expeditiously resolving complex IT issues.
- Adeptly support technical requirements for conference rooms, VTCs and training rooms.
- Contributed to company s efforts in cost control and energy conservation as member of IADC Energy Core Team.
- Integral participant and leader in LEAN challenges to identify strategies for optimizing efficiency and resource utilization.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Raytheon / RTSC (Raytheon Technical Service Company), Bedford/Burlington, MA, 1986 to 2003
Editorial Assistant Proposals & Reports, Presentation Graphic Designer, ISSO System Administrator
Merged sharp attention to detail with creativity and outstanding technical acumen to create computer graphics and assemble visually-appealing proposals, reports, and presentations; extensively worked overtime to meet stringent customer deadlines.
Held full accountability for verifying all classified documents produced contained proper classified markings.
Assembled and configured 10 PCs and three Xerox printers to produce classified material via NISPOM (National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual) Chapter 8 procedures in closed area; served as ISSO Security Administrator for these classified desktops and printers.
Diligently reviewed and maintained in-depth security logs on classified PCs in area and conducted weekly inspections of area for breaches in doors, walls or ceiling.
Escorted Defense Security Services (DSS) and Security personnel when in area to enforce compliance with NISPOM Chapter 8 and all other procedures.
Maintained up-to-date database of all equipment and software within department.
Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, MA
A.S. Degree in Liberal Arts, Concentration in Broadcast Journalism & Communication
Desktop Publishing Certificate
Raytheon, Andover MA:
- UNIX for ISSM/ISSO; Six Sigma; Everyday LEAN Training; Virus/Spyware Removal; IT Security
- NISPOM Ch8 Requirements for Industry
- A+ Certification; Novell Education Certification
Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, MA:
- Supervisory Skills; Time Management; Customer Service; Adobe Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Macintosh
Hardware: Motherboards, Power Supplies, Memory, Hard Drive, DVD/CD-ROM, USB, FireWire, PCI, Scanners, Time Clocks, Scanners, HP/Ricoh/Xerox Printers, VTCs, LinkSys routers
Software & Tools: Lotus Notes, Wavetrak, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, SAP, SFDM, Scala 5, LAN Pro Workplace, Adobe Products, Ergolight, Avaya Softphone, Cisco VPN, Sametime, PGP, ERD Commander, On-Track, Spybot, SCCM Remote Tools
Devices: Blackberrys, Wireless Broadband Cards, External Hard Drives
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT JOB TITLE) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to an active Secret Security Clearance, I bring to you extensive experience in providing broad-scope technical support, well-developed customer service expertise, and the flexibility to successfully balance competing priorities with a firm commitment to accuracy, efficiency, cost control and compliance. To complement these qualifications, I offer exceptional graphic design, team leadership, organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious and highly organized professional committed to supporting you in achieving business goals and objectives through considerable leadership capabilities, dependability, and a seasoned career in computer technology. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!