Dedicated Education Administrator eager to contribute significant leadership and administrative expertise toward supporting a dynamic school or school district.
Substantial experience in the education arena with proficiency in school and staff management, curriculum and program development, community relations, school reform, and special education.
Considerable administrative management experience from Pre-K through to Grade 8.
Highly collaborative, structured, personable, and respected for positively representing the school to the community and executing highly effective school improvement initiatives to achieve district-wide goals and objectives.
Continuously foster, nurture and maintain a positive and respectful learning environment conducive to academic success.
Able to integrate technology into curricular initiatives to successfully enhance delivery, impact, and comprehension of lessons.
Completed three years of training in School Reform sponsored by National Center on Education and the Economy.
Doctor of Educational Leadership (in progress) C NOVA Southeastern University, Miami, FL
Reading Education C Georgia State University, Statesboro, Georgia, 2003
Professional Diploma in School District Administration C CW Post (LIU), Brookville, NY, 2000
Master s in Counseling C Hunter College City University of New York, 1991
Bachelor of Science C University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 1989
School Administrator C States South Carolina, New York and Florida
Beaufort County School District C Beaufort, South Carolina, 2005 to Present
Student Services Coordinator
- Proficiently coordinate and administer educational counseling services and school support services throughout school district.
- Supervise school Social Workers while emphasizing truancy prevention, policy development and enforcement, community relations, and parental involvement.
- Resourcefully assemble data collection tools to amass district-wide data on provided services.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Assistant Principal, Pre-K C Grade 8
- Formulated innovative system featuring benchmark testing to monitor and gauge student progress and maximize achievements in Math, Reading and Science.
- Apply dynamic leadership talents toward guiding teachers in use of standardized assessments, directing curriculum development/design, steering professional development programming, and directing instructional staff in leveraging technology to advance student learning.
- Serve as Special Education Administrator with full accountability for planning and coordinating student academic needs and placement.
- Play an integral role in analysis, development and implementation of Title I budget and five-year-plan.
- As school-wide testing coordinator, administer Palmetto Achievement Test, and End of Course exam, both online and standard version.
Esther F. Garrison Elementary School C Savannah, Georgia, 2001 to 2005
Extensively supported and coordinated overall building management, facility maintenance, safety and security, strategic planning, and school programming for Pre-K through Grade 5.
Proactively launched Million-Word Campaign to increase school-wide literacy.
Delivered training in accommodations and modifications, as well as various instructional methodologies and techniques.
Elevated Language Arts test scores by 30% and Math scores by 25% in just three weeks following implementation of America s Choice Reform Model.
Orchestrated initiatives designed to raise student academic performance such as instituting and administering after-school program, and increasing staff development activities through frequent teacher meetings and model lessons.
Advanced literacy education through hands-on instructional supervision and coaching.
Board of Cooperative Educational Services C Nyack, New York, 1993 to 2000
High School Counselor
- Exercised exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities to provide individual counseling, case management, and crisis intervention and prevention.
- Coordinated School-to-Work program and drove seamless communication and cooperation between home, school, and community.
- Consistently encouraged and focused on post-secondary education via vocational and career testing for students, and administering outreach and enrichment efforts.
- Served as State University of New York at Rockland Special Program liaison.
- Member of Cross-Curriculum Integration Team.
Prior background includes role as 5th Grade Teacher, Pedro Albizu Campos School, 1989 to 1993.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Video Maker
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!