yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
respected business/retail manager with distinguished 18-year career leading sales and marketing operations. in depth expertise in strategic planning, corporate expansion, performance management, and client services. effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting business operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
inventory control manager lp watch group 2009-2010
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
regional inventory control manager macy s florida 2007-2009
- actively collaborated with senior management and sales managers in the identification and reconciliation of inventory shortage issues; reducing one store by nearly 50%.
- effectively developed, implemented and audited corporate/store shortage programs and initiatives for three stores.
sales associate/mortgage broker lenson realty inc. & mortgage ink, inc. 2005-2007
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; while also advising borrowers on financial status and potential methods of payments.
district manager starboard cruise services, inc. 1991-2005
- strategically oversee all sales and p&l accountability 10 retail locations, producing $60m in annual sales in 35,000 square feet of selling space.
- consistently exceeded corporate planned financial results, finishing 3%-10% above profit plan and 20% above planned top line sales.
merchandise coordinator norwegian cruise line 1986-1991
- drove all operations for retail space on 10 vessels, achieving annual sales volume of $24m.
- proficiently achieved exceptional inventory shrink results; -0.37% against a corporate goal of -1.4%.
- efficiently reduced operational costs by over 33% through vendor consolidating and distribution streamlining.
divisional sales manager jordan marsh/richards department store date-date
- effectively hired, trained and directed 6 managers and 250 staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently monitored the store operational procedures concerning inventory controls, merchandise mix, and labor/cost controls.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!