ambitious professional with a 10+ year proven track record of success and progressive warehouse acumen including, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a solid determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
warehouse operations / distribution / database management / data entry
record keeping / pallet jack operation / equipment use
norfolk naval station, united states navy, 06/2005 c 12/2008
- maintained complete records of maintenance department activities, including upkeep of maintenance of 27 spaces and 2 boat davits and deck equipment.
- directed the professional success of 10 seamen tasked with maintenance activities while stationed on uss vella gulf.
- collaborated with supervisor to complete15 inspected spot checks.
- monitored engine, machinery, and equipment indicators when vessels are underway, and report abnormalities to appropriate shipboard staff.
- performed general marine vessel maintenance and repair work such as repairing leaks, finishing interiors, refueling, and maintaining decks.
- checked for corrosion, distortion, and invisible cracks in various parts of the ship, using x-ray and magnetic inspection equipment.
- diagnosed, adjusted, repaired, or overhauled aircraft engines and assemblies, such as hydraulic and pneumatic systems of an e-2c aircraft.
****additional experience as customer service rep for vons supermarket (2004 c 2005) and general labor for mike s painting company (2003 c 2004)
- global war on terrorism
- national defense service medal
norfolk naval station
- naval recruit training, 06/27/2005 c 08/21/2005
- seamanship apprentice training, 09/07/2005 c 09/21/2005
- airframe and hydraulic systems organizational maintenance, 09/01/2008 c 09/30/2008
- certificate of completion in both mathematics and mechanical comprehension from plato
april 13, 2011
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my warehouse and distribution knowledge and strong ability in production facility operations to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
my professional goal is to use my us navy experience and experience in general labor within your organization, is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in overseeing operations and being accountable for reconciling the interests of all associated parties. i consistently communicate the project vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that benchmarks are met during daily progress. thereafter, i consistently prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in appropriate procedures. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing. my skill set includes the ability to produce accurate and timely analysis at both the strategic and tactical levels and apply informed, objective judgment to reach a solution. i am well able to work both independently and as part of a team and as a resourceful professional, i remain flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances in fast-paced environment.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!