yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
recent graduate with ba in liberal studies, dynamic communication skills and a passion for education eager to launch a teaching career with a progressive school system/institution committed to delivering quality academic programs.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents.
- create safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- teach basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- actively develop, design, and implement educational worksheets that teach foundational skills.
- trained in a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- create instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- assisted teachers in designing and implementing activities to stimulate constructive play.
- foster effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- proven ability to implement improvements that streamline processes, increase efficiency and encourage productivity.
tutor keen child learning center 2008-present
- actively serve as one-to-one tutor to students struggling in reading, writing and vocabulary.
sales associate a touch of alex bridal boutique 2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, scheduling appointments and order placement to merchandizing, inventory control and bridal show preparation.
- apply strong interpersonal relation and communication skills toward actively consulting with customers to define needs, deliver customized sales presentations and drive sales
receptionist col search 2005
- strategically scheduled high-volume appointments to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- developed and maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
sales assistant bkp bridal 2004
- serving as wedding gown consultant, successfully steered wedding dress sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- responsible for receiving and unpacking incoming inventory, as well as inspecting gowns and preparing for display.
azusa pacific university azusa, ca 5/9/2009
bachelor of arts degree in liberal studies & social studies gpa 3.3
las positas college livermore, ca 2005
coursework in liberal studies gpa 3.4
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!