proven experience in office management, supervisory training, program management & coordination, project development, and high-end administrative solutions. life & health insurance license in new jersey & new york
strategic client relations and networking skills - develop positive partnerships with senior executives, attorneys, associates, field personnel, field sales, corporate clients, audio engineers, and musical artists, remaining focused on providing stellar support to executives and high level managers in fast-paced environments.
motivated, focused, and analytical - maintain high standards of quality and productivity to promote expedient multi-phase project/program management within established deadlines while pursuing ongoing program development.
superior writing and analytical skills - handle multiple projects utilizing solid deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and complex decision-making. excellent ability to digest and analyze large volumes of complex information, identify key points, and distill information.
technical proficiencies include microsoft office: word, access, excel and powerpoint and outlook; blackline, siebel, illustration systems, morningstar, quicken, and internet; 70wpm.
director of operations (1/07 c present)
northwestern mutual financial network, new york, ny
- leverage professional relationships with clients, prospects, and other professionals to generate interest in northwestern mutual s non-securities related products and services.
- engage in traditional administrative tasks such as keeping calendar, seminar attendance, and appointment scheduling; manage check log records, data entry, and client relations.
- transcribe dictation, draft correspondence, and maintain client case files.
- solidify clients interest in non-variable additional purchase benefits (apb) and term conversions.
- track status of daily status report (dsr); expedite any additional underwriting requirements.
- attract new business through promotional and marketing efforts including designing promotional direct mailings and drafting lead letters;
- handle incoming insurance service requests from clients to include: processing address changes, bank change information, loan requests, and isa service inquiries.
office coordinator & senior associate (5/05 c 12/06)
world financial group, fairfield, nj
- handled trade transactions, tracked results, and offered support to clients via phone; performed account follow up and file management.
- interacted with internal colleagues keeping them abreast of meeting results, upcoming events, due date of rent payments, and leader assignments.
- implemented excellent communication skills during presentations to prospective clients on their financial portfolios including mortgages, and life/security instruments.
- performed accurate and up-to-date account management, lead generation, and consistently developed strong client relations leading to repeat business and client loyalty.
- verified guest lists for weekly meetings and seminars.
page 1 of 2
samanatha lipton page 2 of 2
executive assistant, sales team (4/01 c 4/05)
stryker orthopaedics, mahwah, nj
- support the vice president of sales (1,000 sales people) and 2nd assistant to the group president.
- handled the specific details of large sales meetings such as 2 annual sales leadership team meetings - 250 attendees in each setting, and annual national sales meeting -1300 attendees.
- provided a positive image of the corporation by building strong relations with internal/external stakeholders.
- managed administrative tasks such as travel arrangements (domestic and international), records management, and expense report processing.
- acclimated new administrative assistants to internal operations through effective one-on-one training.
- spearheaded the field service organization including a web-based tool to keep track of 800 sales territories and their key account contacts.
administrative assistant (5/99 c 3/01)
adecco employment, montvale, nj
- offered a permanent position after demonstrating stellar ability during temporary assignment as an executive assistant for the vp of sales at stryker orthopaedics for 1 month.
- incorporated mastery of administrative procedures and to complete assignments with stryker orthopaedics, kpmg, and sony s broadcast and production company.
legal administrative assistant (6/00 c 11/00)
national staffing, new york, ny
- provided top-notch administrative support to high end clients such as forbes magazine, bear sterns and the law firm of davis, polk & wardwell.
- supported 4 associates at davis, polk & wardwell in event planning and internal operations.
bachelor of arts in degree in music industry - university of new haven, west haven, ct, 1999
american management association, new york, ny
managing chaos: dynamic time management, recall, reading and stress
awards & nominations:
presidents award (2005) c stryker orthopaedics
outstanding support (2005) c world financial group
impact player (2006) c world financial group
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a (insert role) and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of office administration, team building, project and program development, business development, and administrative solutions. to compliment these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to client relations, which is paramount in an executive assistant s career. to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals.
over the six years, i have received rapid promotions in recognition of proven leadership abilities and a demonstrated record of personal success and achievement as an director of operations, executive assistant, administrative assistant, and legal administrative assistant. this has led to improved levels of efficiency and proven experience in multiple industries, outstanding office management expertise, and an exemplary blend of talents in interacting with various clients and colleagues and contributing to revenue growth and organizational performance.
as a proactive contributor to your company, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior motivational attributes, unparalleled levels of enthusiasm and personal dedication, and strong management abilities. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!