Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Concourse #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Foreign Graduated Pharmacist seeking a challenging position as Pharmacy Intern, where expertise in pharmacology, laboratory procedure, and patient-care will prove instrumental to company success.
Service-oriented pharmacist offering experienced in patient-care in both retail and hospital environments. In-depth expertise in utilizing pharmacology, disease states, and laboratory findings to provide information on medication usage to patients. Thorough knowledge of computerized drug-distribution systems, drug-utilization evaluation, complex equipment and delivery systems, emerging medications, inventory management and regulations governing pharmacy services. Successfully increase business in competitive market through the implementation of patient education, low pricing, and quality customer service. Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining business by appropriately responding to customer complaints. Managed broad scope of responsibilities, including computerized records, supervising staff, insurance claims, and rejected claims reduction. Bilingual in English and Spanish; knowledgeable Windows based operating systems. Successfully passed the national association of board of pharmacist in the United States and possess actively internship permit in New York State.
Pharmacy Technician Duane Reade Pharmacy
- Efficiently prepare and package medications for oral, parenteral, enteral, topical, rectal and intravenous administration.
- Consistently maintain dispensing records for controlled substances, medications, supplies, and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining storage standards set by JCAHO and other health regulation agencies.
Pharmacist Escuela Hospital
- Successfully managed order entry and prescription verification.
- Consistently provided clinical support to physicians and patients.
- Accurately and efficiently dispensed prescriptions for both inpatient and outpatient pharmacies.
- Supervised staff education of pharmacy technicians and staff.
Pharmacist Divel Pharmacy
- Responsible for staff supervision, situational projects, and staff pharmaceutical education.
- Effectively managed order entry and prescription verification for dispensing systems.
- Consistently managed control substances inventory.
- Processed prescriptions rapidly and accurately in a community pharmacy.
- Counseled general public on prescription and non-prescription medications, administration, and side effects.
Doctor of Pharmacy National University of Honduras Tegucigalpa, Honduras 1995
Pharmacy Review Courses Kaplan New York 2001
Passed NAPLEX Long Island University Brooklyn, NY 2006
Internship Permit New York State
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!