sales & marketing
versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales and marketing professional with proven experience within highly competitive industries. long-respected for advanced abilities in district management, business development, product launches, client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in staff leadership, communication, creative problem solving. excels at managing employees, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives. resolve situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals.
sales & marketing / public relations / event coordination / client relations
business development / personnel management / decision-making ability
management / teambuilding & leadership / horse industry knowledge
premier integrated technologies, red deer, ab
sales representative, 2008 c present
- demonstrated exemplary leadership attributes in directing business development efforts, developing, and implementing strategic plans that built a lucrative client base.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results.
- answered customers' questions about oil services products, gas plunger equipment, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- collaborated with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information aimed at acquiring more accounts.
- contacted new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- emphasized product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- initiated cold-calling campaigns and followed marketing plan guidelines in order to meet sales objective expectations.
- studied information about new products so that equipment and supplies can be accurately depicted and proper recommendations made.
- facilitated events and activities including bbq's and golf tournaments.
agat laboratories red deer, ab
business development representative, 2005 c 2008
- merged proven sales and marketing talents to direct account management activities and utilized tools and objectives that improved sales performance and rankings.
- applied an in-depth understanding of public relations and event coordination to consistently acquire and retain new clients in the highly competitive sales industry.
- secured consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
- devised and implemented business development strategies that identified decision makers at the field level and ensure ercb compliance with gas and oil sampling.
- maintained client relation and advised customers on current account status.
yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
bonnyville chamber of commerce, bonnyville, ab
manager, 1999 c 2004
- formulated policies, managed daily operations, and planned the use of materials and human resources.
- determined staffing requirements, and interviewed, hired and trained new employees, or oversaw those personnel processes.
- monitored businesses activities to ensure that staff efficiently and effectively provide event management services for functions including 50 c 4000 people and consistently remain within budgetary limits.
- reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- verified the integrity and information shared during public relations events and other interactions with the media.
- spearheaded a variety of fundraising issues in an effort to increase funds and participation.
- oversaw many aspects of the completion of a $1mm tourist facility building project.
- stood as president of the communities in bloom organization for 2 years in 2000; bonnyville in bloom.
lakeland college, vermilion, ab
business administration diploma with majors in
agri-business and management
- certifications: first aid and h2s alive
- bronze level chris irwin horse trainer
april 13, 2011
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
i am writing to express my genuine interest in your current opening for a <name of the position>; therefore, please allow me to submit my resume for your review. having been in sales and marketing for almost 10 years, with continued success in meeting the needs of my clientele, i am confident that i can make a valuable contribution to your organization's future projects and initiatives. my experience consists of thorough sales management analysis that is transferrable to any industry.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of sales, business development, operations management, client relations, revenue growth, and account management. to compliment these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and dealing directly with clients as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals.
to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals and manage accounts. i take great effort in building strong, positive interpersonal relations. my professional history produced an aptitude for strategically indicating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement sales solutions. operating in the positions of sales representative, business development representative, and manager, i utilize both theoretical and negotiation skills to consistently secure increases in revenue, and these same skills can produce lucrative results conducive to accomplishing your overall organizational missions and goals.
once you have reviewed my qualifications, i welcome further discussion about how i can contribute my assets to your organization. i would like to interview with you during a time convenient and until then i am available to answer any questions you may have.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!