yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
respected district manager with distinguished 20-year career leading food/beverage services, personnel development and business operations for 8 different restaurants serving 48,000 customers a week. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional personnel teams in driving record-setting food and beverage sales operations. proven track record of overseeing all restaurant operations, including marketing, hiring, training, budgeting, safety, sanitation, and cost control. consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability. dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english and spanish.
- strategically coordinated all aspects of production, including labor, materials, quality control, and equipment maintenance.
- oversaw all food preparation, quality control, portioning control, and final presentation activities, while enforcing health and sanitation regulations in all food production areas.
- tasked with administering a $45m budget, while maintaining cost controls in food, liquor, labor, and supplies.
- successfully implemented an innovative new program, show me line check, to improve kitchen operations.
- supervised the opening of new restaurants exceeding $3m in annual sales, while supporting 15 nro s with red robin.
- directly supervised 8 general managers, 35 salary managers and 750 hourly team members.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as conducting training seminars, leading staff meetings, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- successfully steered sales operations and marketing strategies to generate high volume growth and revenue.
regional operations director red robin international 2004-2009
food & beverage director name of company 1998-2004
general manager name of company 1995-1998
assistant manager name of company 1993-1995
kitchen manager name of company 1991-1993
degree in agricultural engineering university of nayarit, mexico 1986
dale carnegie training course, 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!