yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute problem solving expertise as well as strong patient care skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected lpn offering 30 years solid and progressive experience caring for patients suffering from mental, chronic and acute illnesses. gifted problem-solver, skilled at calming tense situations and facilitating productive solutions. in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures. proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone. skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
staff lpn pennsylvania department of corrections date-date
- effectively oversaw all patient care activities, including charting, medication administration and treatment plan implementation.
grievance coordinator/ombudsman correctional medical services 2007-2009
- successfully supervised onsite ombudsman at 14 state prisons in new jersey, providing detailed training and quarterly updates, while also resolving inmate complaints.
staff lpn trenton psychiatric hospital 2002-2007
- actively formulated patient treatment goals and implemented patient treatment plan, ensuring quality patient care.
staff lpn visiting nurses of new jersey 1999-2002
- responsible for ensuring quality nursing care to homebound patients, from wound care treatments to administering medication and diabetic education.
staff lpn bayada nurses 1991-1999
- strategically collaborated with healthcare team in providing direct care to quadriplegic and chronically ill patients.
staff lpn/health educator riverside clinic 1993-1994
- consistently provided quality patient care at an hiv/aids mobile outreach clinic, while also educating patients on behavioral changes needed to decrease the spread of hiv.
staff lpn helene fuld medical center 1990-1993
staff lpn fox nursing home: respiratory unit 1987-1988
staff lpn doylestown hospital 1980-1986
masters degree in criminal justice st. josephs university present
certification in behavior analysis
bachelor of arts in psychology thomas edison state college date
lpn certification the medical center at princeton 1977
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!