yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪
enthusiastic, client-focused team player with dynamic management, customer service, communication and interpersonal relation skills eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization.
a results-oriented manager with experience in business operations, customer service, and employee development. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop new clientele markets. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. technical experience in microsoft office suite, c programming, visual basic, autocad 2002.
assistant store manager sears 2006-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for home appliances and electronics department, from sales/marketing and hr to employee supervision and customer service.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; led store to achieve business goals of at least $500,000/month.
- effectively managed fine jewelry department and supervised the increase of care plan up to parity.
chaplain kappa delta rho; theta chapter 2006-2007
- responsible for the development and implementation of the theta project, a revolutionary fraternity improvement plan.
- effectively acted as counselor for members on academics, relationships, professional, and personal lifestyle choices.
kitchen manager kappa delta rho; theta chapter 2006
- demonstrated strong leadership skills in effectively coordinating and supervising house cook/kitchen team members
disney photopass photographer walt disney world 2005-2006
- successfully provided superb customer service to over a 1000 unique guests a day through the marketing of disney s photopass system.
disney quick service food host walt disney world 2005
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base, over 300 unique guests daily.
- effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
student building manager purdue memorial union 2003-2004
- successfully ensured building security while preserving an open and relaxed environment for students.
- managed a broad range of programming efforts, including special and educational events.
purdue university west lafayette, in 2007
bachelor of science in organizational leadership and supervision
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!