yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile accounting professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 17 years of solid and progressive accounting experience, including expertise within bookkeeping, payroll, tax, and customer service capacities.
- skilled at analyzing, comparing, and interpreting facts and figures quickly.
- proven ability to make sound judgments based on financial data obtained.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
microsoft office suite, peachtree software, quickbooks, word 2000/2003/2007, access, peoplesoft,
creative solutions bookkeeping, creative solutions tax software, lotus 123,
jr. accountant deborah sibert, cpa, inc. 2004-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of accounting operations, from bookkeeping, financial statements and cost accounting to payroll, financial reports and accounts payable/receivable.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- responsible for handling both individual and business client taxes, as well as company payroll taxes.
accountant bramble mower & sales 2004-2005
- actively handled all aspects of accounts payables, including receiving po s, matching packing slips with invoices, reconciling month end statements, and issuing payment for payables.
- successfully oversaw a broad range of accounts receivable functions, from daily sales receipts, deposits, credit card batches, payment application, month-end receivable statements, and monthly sales tax reports.
jr. accountant accountax, inc. 2000-2004
- tasked with full charge bookkeeping and order processing on behalf of two companies, as well as handling 15 individual clients monthly.
- proficiently managed bookkeeping, payroll, payroll taxes, month-end procedures, financial statements, and all reports in a timely and efficient manner.
account service representative indiana insurance/gre insurance group 1994-2000
- successfully steered customer service operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- responsible for agency accounting, including the analysis, reconciliation and collection of agent accounts.
- efficiently handled all payroll accounting operations, successfully analyzed and coordinated payroll record-keeping on adp for 400 employees.
professional education & awards
associate of applied business in accounting university of cincinnati
university of cincinnati phi theta kappa honor society
level ii award: completion of severance pay on short notice without errors for over 100 employees.
level ii award: conversion of old adp to new version.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!