yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
skilled surgical technologist professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic employer in providing quality patient care.
- highly talented surgical technologist with extensive academic training and hands-on experience assisting in operations, including creating and maintaining a sterile field.
- in depth training in surgical technology, aseptic techniques, sterilization, surgical pharmacology, instrumentation, procedures, spd, basic patient care, wound care, and osha standards.
- proven ability to assist the surgical team in a first scrub capacity in various surgical procedures, including adjusting lights/equipment, passing instruments, holding retractors, cutting sutures, and counting supplies.
- strong background in the sterilization of instruments, picking cases and surgical tray set-up.
- recognized as a dedicated team player, with excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal relation skills.
externship saint francis medical center fall 2009
- successfully completed 300 hours in an or, assisting in various surgical procedures.
surgical technology certification star technical institute 2009
- 950 hours in-class training in principals of surgical technology.
esl diploma dpt business school 2002
diploma of medicine university of tirana, albania 1993
aha healthcare provider cpr/aed certified, 2010
senior pharmacy technician shelly s medication services 2001-present
- proficiently complete daily orders according to prescriptions received, while also packing medication on vials, slide packs, blisters, and drustar.
- actively utilize knowledge of hbs system computers and mts unit dose software in maintaining the omni cell and the inventory machine.
- effectively repack medication in unit dose system using mts-350t, mts-auto bound and mts-gemini machines.
pharmacy technician saint christopher hospital 2008-present
- efficiently pre-packed tablets/capsules, compounding oral solutions, drew up oral syringes, making fluid bags, and filling medication carts.
pharmacy technician cvs pharmacy 2008
- consistently filled prescriptions and dispensed medication to patients, while also verifying prescriptions filled from the automated dispensing machine.
medical practitioner health center of patos, albania 1993-1997
- successfully provided primary and specialized care in a family medicine practice.
surgical technician hospital of tirana, albania 1991-1993
- responsible for setting up surgical instruments, placing sterile drapes, mixing up sterile solutions, and maintaining the sterile field.
- actively assisted surgeon and team in open and laparoscopic general surgery cases.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!