Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accomplished IT Professional eager to contribute strong planning, organizational and management skills toward supporting a company in achieving productivity and revenue targets.
Offer excellent axxxxxxdemic credentials, a SSBI Clearance, and expertise in information systems security.
Outstanding talents in developing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures related to computer security.
Extensive cross-platform experience in systems architecture, installation, implementation, integration, security, and administration.
Adept in conducting technology needs analysis, steering disaster recovery strategies and contingency plans, and formulating policies, programs, and plans to safeguard sensitive information.
Earned more than 10 Cheer Your Peers awards for resolving software, hardware and connectivity issues after failed attempts by team members.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautixxxxxxl University, Los Angeles Center
Master of Engineering and Technixxxxxxl Management, expected completion March 2009
Washington State University Online
Master of Engineering and Technixxxxxxl Management, 2006
University Of Phoenix Online
Bachelor of Science with honors, Business Management, 2005
Xxxxxx Institute Of Technology, Pasadena, XXXXXX
Project Management Certifixxxxxxte Program, 2002
Boeing, Seal Beach; Long Beach; Anaheim; El Segundo, XXXXXX, 2000 to Present
Computing Security Specialist C Seal Beach, XXXXXX, 2007 to Present
- Ensure Boeing complies with strict global information security policies and requirements.
- Support data owners company-wide in successfully executing internal programs.
- Oversee enterprise information risk management, process change requests, and provide consultative guidance to staff with regards to policies and procedures.
- Spearheaded successful 2008 in-house, comprehensive CISSP Boot xxxxxxmp.
Computing Security Specialist C Long Beach, XXXXXX, 2001 to 2007
Provided computing security and integration services to personnel and customers.
Displayed excellent knowledge of secure architectures, secure electronic data communixxxxxxtions, network and data security, and eCommerce.
Interfaced with government agencies, customers, suppliers, and company personnel to facilitate implementation of protective mechanisms and ensure compliance with computing security requirements.
Supported IDS Military programs by authorizing access to controlled web sites, databases, file shares, and administrative rights by employee personnel.
Trained, mentored and coached new personnel.
Darlene Dean, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Network Engineer C Boeing AIS, Anaheim, XXXXXX
- Administered Wintel servers and Veritas Backup disaster recovery applixxxxxxtion and provided computing security and integration services to company end users and customers.
Completed two extensive inventory projects and built and implemented new print server.
- Resolved technixxxxxxl problems, designed delivery systems, and ensured production readiness.
- Conducted xxxxxxpacity and performance analysis, led configuration and change planning and execution, and oversaw storage and security administration.
Managed network administration, desktop and printer support, software and hardware installations/configuration, new machine formatting, anti-virus applixxxxxxtions, and user training.
Optimized system availability, functionality, security, and performance for multiple and shared systems.
Prepared delivery systems budget, resources and forexxxxxxst data.
Senior Technixxxxxxl Lead C Boeing Satellite Systems/Integrated Defense Systems, El Segundo, XXXXXX
Met stringent deadline in orchestrating nine complete Launch Services support boxes which translated to overall savings of $450K+.
Investigated, analyzed and resolved technixxxxxxl issues with newly deployed 1 Ghz machines featuring NT4 and Windows 2000 images and various software/hardware.
As key member of Windows 2000 Implementation team, Windows 2000 testing team, and Outlook testing team, provided specialized knowledge and testing solutions for 15 software integration packages.
Assembled new Information Services New Hire Orientation presentation for use by Human Resources.
Successfully completed Pre-Management Assessment Process (PMAP).
- As 3rd level esxxxxxxlation for BSS/EDS techs, Desktop Engineering and special customer requests, functioned as "go to" person for urgent needs where vendor technicians were unsuccessful.
- Researched and resolved connectivity problems between buildings S9 and S25 and S5 and S10, performance issues with 1 Ghz machines using Pro-E and AXXXXXXD, and security concerns related to stand-alone machines used by maintenance department.
- Retained following completion of contract-to-hire assignment for KForce with Boeing Satellite Systems, 2000 to 2001.
Coastline Community College, Garden Grove, XXXXXX, 1998 to 2000
- Taught college-level classes spanning Active Server Pages (ASP), FrontPage Web Design, Microsoft Office/Level 3 Support and Help Desk.
Datapointe, Yorba Linda, XXXXXX, 1999 to 2000
Senior Network Engineer
- Designed, implemented and maintained Windows NT and Novell LAN servers, set up LANs/WANs, and configured and deployed offsite servers.
- Performed data migration, disk utilization planning, and user/group maintenance and administration.
- Performed Novell 3.x, 4.x and 5 administration and troubleshooting for 3000+ users.
Earlier Experience includes role as Lead / Senior Technixxxxxxl Support Engineer, SMC Networks, Irvine, XXXXXX.
CISSP; CompTIA IT Project+; MCSE Windows 2000 and NT4; Master CNE6 and CNE6; Master CNE and CNE5; IntranetWare CNE; Novell CNE3; MCP
Completed classes in Crystal Reports, Central Personnel Repository (CPR), IPT leadership, Earned Value, and Microsoft Exchange 2000.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!