Sharp and dedicated IT Program Management Executive eager to contribute substantial consulting, operations, and technology background toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- Specialization in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and contact center strategy development and design, implementation, and operations.
- Considerable proficiency in program/project management, P&L management, budget administration, proposal writing, and business development.
- Proven success in overseeing projects and programs requiring expertise in CRM, change management, organizational assessments, and management consulting.
- Excel in vendor relations/management, quality assurance, business case development and ROI analysis, and business process reengineering.
- Skilled in personnel leadership, mentoring, and motivation; managed, motivated and evaluated 175+ employees at Nextel Communications, consistently enforcing performance excellence.
Executive MBA in Technology Management, New Jersey Institute of Technology, 2008
Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Science, Kean University, 1989
Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- ITIL V3 Foundations
- Customer Operations Performance Center (COPC) Customer Service Provider (CSP) Certified Registered Coordinator
Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), Chantilly, VA, 2007 to Present
Principal Leader C Technology Program Manager
As senior member of company s Center of Excellence, proactively influence performance improvements across multiple contact center programs and locations encompassing over 1,000 employees.
Direct several program managers in designing, implementing and managing large-scale initiatives which met and surpassed direct labor revenue goals by 25%.
Resourcefully slashed indirect labor costs by 20% through identification and leadership of innovative program improvement opportunities.
Served as solutions architect for Medicare Crown-Web call center and Siebel CRM development engagement representing $1.2M per year.
Drove new business by authoring proposals which won $63M FBI and $16M HHS bids.
Saved $2.5M in annual labor expenditures and measurably elevated agent productivity and accountability by implementing Workforce Management Command Desk.
Spearheaded efforts for company to earn COPC-2000 CSP Standard certification.
Championed full-scope solution for a Medicare Part-D call center client generating $10M in revenue.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean, VA, 2006 to 2007
Associate Level III
- Formulated project plan for $2M engagement geared at heightening productivity and customer service for Centers for Medicaid and Medicare.
- Led team in conducting thorough assessment of New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), Bureau of Customer Service (BCS) customer service technologies, processes, procedures and organizational framework.
- Strategically expanded DEP initiative from a $1M 3-month engagement to a $2.5M 6-month effort.
BearingPoint, McLean, VA, 2002 to 2006
- Key member of PMO responsible for project/program management and engagement financial management totaling approximately $35M in revenue.
- Captured $10M in new business through expertise in proposal writing and expanding business with existing clients.
- Directed multi-disciplinary team in creating CRM strategy for US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service, including design and deployment of multiple call centers within newly implemented shared services center using PeopleSoft, IBM s Tivoli Service Desk and Cisco IP Telephony.
- Navigated Contact Center Assessment project for Gateway Computers which compared actual performance to industry benchmarks and best practices, and managed business case development featuring strategic investment in call center operations.
- Steered US Department of Labor OWCP program to improve contact handling processes and overall service from 12 district offices.
- For Environmental Protection Agency project, orchestrated development and implementation of citizen-centric system which enables participation in eRulemaking process.
Arthur Andersen Business Consulting, Washington, DC, 2001 to 2002
Senior Consultant C Contact Center and CRM
- Regarded as a trusted business advisor to clients and tasked with managing contact center and CRM consulting engagements.
- Established business strategy for large outsourced call center operation run by HCFA (now CMS); meticulously analyzed outsourcer operations including IVR, call routing, staffing, QA, training and call volume forecasting/adjustments.
Netgrocer.com, N. Brunswick, NJ, 2000 to 2001
Director C Customer Relationship Management
- Exercised significant critical thinking abilities toward designing and launching customer care strategy which successfully fortified service delivery model, increased customer loyalty, and reduced costs.
Nextel Communications, Hampton, VA/Rutherford, NJ, 1999 to 2000
Senior Manager, Call Center Operations
Manager, Great Lakes Market Customer Care
- Charged with designing, building and launching all operational and process elements of a new state-of-the-art customer care center, introducing Vantive and WITNESS technologies to achieve dramatic improvements in customer service.
- Expedited call handle time, increased customer satisfaction and lowered operating costs 10% through introduction of emerging technologies such as ACD skill-based call routing and CTI.
Prior Background includes management roles with Verizon Wireless (Bell Atlantic Mobile), Morristown, NJ, 1990 to 1998, specializing in Customer Loyalty/Customer Service, and Technical Support & Roaming.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Help Desk Institute American Society for Quality
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!