Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a sales capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in sales and business development, well-developed expertise in strategic account management, and a solid ability to train, motivate, coach and manage highly productive sales team members. To complement these qualifications, I offer keen organizational, communication, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills which are paramount in sales.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Dedicated Sales Executive eager to contribute expertise in account development,
relationship-building, and team leadership toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing revenue growth and profitability. ~
Excel in solution and consultative sales, cold calling, contract negotiations, closing, and motivating, mentoring and training staff. Draw upon polished communication skills to deliver informative, compelling, and convincing sales presentations. Foster strong client relationships to maximize satisfaction, retention, referrals and repeat business. Steadily grow company revenues by diligently following up on referrals and leads and establishing new customer contacts. Proactively and continuously analyze competitive activity to devise effective approaches and techniques that penetrate, capture and retain marketshare. Leverage an outgoing personality to overcome objections, promote products and services, and continuously expand market share; equally effective in sales management roles.
More than tripled territory at Tech Depot and consistently rank among top 10 sales representatives for both margin and revenue.
- Advanced faster than senior sales representatives at Tech Depot and handpicked as Team Leader within two years, earning inclusion in Overachievers Club.
- Successfully improved territory by 112% margin and revenue to 110% of goal annually since joining Tech Depot.
- Led team to increase revenues 40% over goal from 2005 to 2007 and achieve 30% growth in 2009.
- Proactively identified, pursued and landed significant Microsoft contract with new customer, translating to $500K/year over three years.
- Signed $200K laptop deal with LSU after only one month with Microwarehouse and closed same deal on four consecutive occasions.
- Played an integral role in setting team sales record during tenure with Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Tech Depot by Office Depot, Trumbull, CT, 2004 to Present
Public Sector Team Leader
- Provide comprehensive training for new representatives with an emphasis in one-on-one coaching to optimize staff product knowledge, sales techniques, and confidence.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Conduct at least 50 outgoing calls per day to new prospects and existing customers.
- Foster, nurture and maintain strong customer relationships, vital to boosting repeat and referral business.
Oki Data Americas, Inc., 2008 to 2009
Regional Sales Manager
Leveraged proficiency in outside sales to quickly reach 98% of quota six months into the year.
Revitalized languishing territory by cultivating strong relationships with vendors.
Commended for trending 90% into end of year despite company experiencing three of the worst months in sales history.
Microwarehouse/CDWG, Norwalk, CT, 2001 to 2004
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward motivating, coaching, training, and supporting new employees in customer relationship-building and territory management.
- Quickly earned reputation for a collaborative work approach, outstanding product knowledge, and proficiency in developing rapport.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Milford, CT, 1997 to 2001
Account Manager, Car Sales Division
- Drove resale operations for used rental cars while exhibiting impressive skills in uncovering and qualifying new leads.
- Leveraged exemplary communication and negotiation skills to achieve excellent closing ratio.
Master s Degree, Information Technology, Emphasis in Security (in progress)
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
Bachelor of Arts Degree, History
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT, 1997
Achieve Global Sales Training, Tech Depot by Office Depot
General Motors Sales Training, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!