varsity baseball coach /instructor
highly skilled in instructing and coaching groups or individuals in the fundamentals of baseball at the junior varsity and varsity levels while successfully demonstrating techniques and methods of successful participation. mastery of evaluating athletes' strengths and weaknesses as possible team members or to improve the athletes' technique to prepare them for competition.
baseball camp / head coach / teambuilding and leadership / varsity and junior varsity
private baseball instruction / sportsmanship / athletic competitions
coaching & athletic experience
harborfields baseball camp director, greenlawn, ny~ harborfields high school, 07/2010 c present
baseball coach, huntington, ny ~ huntington sting, 05/2010 c present
baseball coach, greenlawn, ny ~ oldfield middle school, 04/2009 c present
baseball coach, greenlawn, ny ~ harborfields high school, 01/2007 c 05/2008
private baseball instructor, greenlawn, new york
- instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- organize and conduct practice sessions; provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation in order to prepare athletes for games and competitive events.
- formulate strategies and choose team members for individual games or sports seasons.
- plan and direct physical conditioning programs that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
- keep records of athlete, team, and opposing team performance; analyze the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop game strategies.
manager, huntington bay, new york
huntington bay club, 06/2008 c present
- formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and 12-member team.
- review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
pursuing bachelor of arts in management and administration: 2011
pursuing bachelor of arts in adolescence education: 2012
city college of the city university of new york
59 credits earned
attended western new england college from 8/05-12/06
43 credits earned
attended suffolk community college from 1/07-5/07
10 credits earned
honors & awards
president s scholarship, 2005 c 2006
coaches award, 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!