yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
dynamic manager eager to contribute business expertise as well as strong personnel management skills and leadership talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected manager with distinguished career leading business, auditing and project management operations. consistently earned top ranks in business performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting business operations. expert analyst, auditor and negotiator; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment. dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english, hindi and kashmiri.
project manager target corporation 2008-present
- strategically execute multi-faceted merchandise strategy, successfully delivering above goal instocks and 20% comp sales.
- lead a cross-functional team responsible for timely and efficient closing of a target distribution center, mitigating any negative effects while delivering $10 million in annual cost savings.
senior business analyst target corporation 2005-2008
- successfully negotiated a deal with headphone vendors, securing over $3m in vendor income while mitigating target s storage expense by $4m annually.
- drove a 38% increase in headphones sales in 2007 through solid vendor partnerships and accurate sales forecasts.
- oversaw the implementation of a new volume strategy for the electronics division to maximized sales, delivering an additional $7m in annual profit.
vendor auditor target corporation 2004-2005
- strategically developed and implemented an innovative new audit process, effectively generating over $1m in additional vendor income through improved accuracy.
- skillfully designed a new import vendor income reporting method, resulting in $2m in additional vendor income.
business manager cook campus center; rutgers university 2002-2004
- actively managed a caf , coffee shop and convenience desk with over 50 employees, effectively implementing a point of sales system to improve inventory tracking and forecasting.
- facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability; created a new invoice dating policy saving 5% per invoice.
bachelor of science in economics and environmental business rutgers university 2003
early education mentor air school
member rutgers university alumni association
member leadership emergence and development project
member national conference on race and ethnicity
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!