yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile healthcare professional eager to contribute broad-scope pharmacology experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
highly talented pharmacy technician with extensive experience in the preparation and packaging of medications for oral, parenteral, enteral, topical, rectal and intravenous administration. skilled in maintaining dispensing records for controlled substances and other medications, supplies & equipment. consistently inspect medical areas and maintaining storage standards set by jcaho and other health regulation agencies.
summary of qualifications
- more than twenty-three years experience as pharmacy technician.
- superb communication skills, proven ability to understand technical and pharmaceutical terminology.
- in-depth mathematical skills necessary to accurately compute fractions, ratios, percentages, and totals.
- excellent interpersonal skills necessary to consistently interact with patients, families, visitors, and staff in a courteous manner.
- strong knowledge of and skill in aseptic technique and physical dexterity to manipulate vials, ampules, needles, syringes, and other intravenous products.
- strong knowledge of windows, word and excel based software applications; pdx system for computerized prescription data entry.
duane reade pharmacy 1986-present
- pharmacy technician
- actively collaborate with pharmacist in accurately filling prescriptions and answering customers health-related questions.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- effectively process prescription medications orders and special over the counter orders, ensuring timely and efficient order completion.
- assist customers in the selection of over-the-counter drug selection based on medical conditions.
- facilitate productive relationships and open communication with insurance companies regarding claim rejections and prior approvals.
- responsible for contacting doctors regarding patients prescription refills under the supervision of pharmacist.
ptce pharmacy technician certification
city university of new york 01/2009
career training institute 04/1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!