productive, quality-oriented administrative
professional eager to contribute 15+ years of exceptional executive assistance,
business support, project management, and public/interpersonal relation skills
toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization. provides excellent customer service including active listening, analysis, empathy, problem identification, and resolution. skilled in supporting executives with demonstrated excellence. dynamic organizational skills; expertly handle multiple clients concerns with minimal error and consistent accuracy. prominent relationship builder, able to magnify the benefit of mutual relationships with professionals within a multi-level organization.
legal support / administrative assistance / research / report generation / records management
client relations / teambuilding & leadership / account management / scheduling / data entry
microsoft office system, microsoft windows; type 70 wpm with complete accuracy.
administrative service officer ii, 1991 c 12/2008
city of xxxxxx, department of water, xxxxxx, xxxxxx
demonstrated an undeniable proficiency in providing executive-level administrative support to assistant commissioner/senior attorney and legal services for the bureau of billing and customer service.
consistently maintained excellence in all functions; recognized by superiors as a valuable asset to the organization.
strategically scheduled and managed executives internal/external professional and personal appointments to maximize use of time and resources and ensure achievement of objectives,
contributed dynamic leadership skills toward effectively training staff on legal issues policy, procedures/decisions and resolution strategies
engaged in advanced due diligence while identifying necessary documents and evidence for trials associates with debt collection civil trials.
- utilized critical thinking to initiate primary/secondary legal research for on-point cases.
- integrated technology and various software platforms to generate precise, accurate, and complete technical reports or assist in organizing the components of comprehensive projects.
- assessed relevant supporting documentation for customer grievances and disputes on accounts; indicated the best practices for resolving customer concerns.
- successfully executed general clerical functions including client support via phone and in-person, account management, records/file management, and scheduling conference calls and meetings.
- utilized time management abilities to accurately schedule and maintain critical calendars for the senior executive with no overlapping.
- business objects workshop ~ anger management workshop ~ violence in the workplace workshop
- member, humane society: worked with many rescue groups placing unwanted dogs and cats into foster homes and forever homes.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my 15+ years of experience leads me to believe that i should become a successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with all aspects of the <<position>> position. professionalism and tact effectively combine with my education and expertise to produce a strong administrative support professional that delivers undeniable results.
my ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing within a business office environment is strengthened by the use of pcs and relevant software and a typing speed of 70 wpm. additionally, i correctly compile, maintain, and manage documents and files with the greatest accuracy. my career has required that i exercise initiative and work independently, applying sound judgment, discretion and establish priorities accordingly. my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. past projects under my management exemplify a high degree of character and integrity alongside shrewd business acumen. even when training other professionals my goal is always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!