Senior-Level Human Resources Executive eager to contribute global leadership background as well as considerable expertise in organizational development toward supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
Offer significant experience recruiting/hiring, orientation and onboarding, training and development, strategic programming, performance management, HRIS administration, compensation, and benefits administration.
Excel in building peak-performing teams, managing budgets, controlling costs, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs, projects and initiatives.
Outstanding abilities in labor relations, cultural/workplace diversity, conflict resolution/mediation, EEO, safety and regulatory compliance, and policy/procedure development.
Dependably facilitate transparent communication between staff and senior management, and expedite workflow to attain organizational objectives.
Proven success in establishing HR departments from scratch, interpreting and enforcing employment laws, designing and developing HR programs, policies and procedures, and facilitating positive employee relations, vital to maximizing retention.
BG Group, plc, Houston, TX, 2008 to Present
HR Director of North America
- Spearhead full spectrum of HR operations for employees geographically dispersed worldwide inclusive of policy/procedure development, recruiting, orientation, training, benefits administration, and performance management/incentive programs.
- Integral player in successful acquisition of two new businesses by structuring and seamlessly integrating HR programs and initiatives.
- Cultivate, nurture and maintain collaborative and cohesive employee relations worldwide to maximize productivity, morale, and job satisfaction.
- Championed efforts to bring Workers Compensation program into full compliance, proactively instituted preferred providers list, and trained managers and associates in appropriately responding to incidents and injuries.
- Pioneered innovative formal coaching program eagerly adopted company-wide.
Pizza Hut, Inc., Dallas, TX, 2005 to 2008
- Applied keen management acumen toward leading team of human resource professionals in providing support and consultation to franchisees nationwide.
- Provided consulting guidance and direction in topics spanning organizational design, talent development and management, employee relations, and staff motivation.
- Reduced turnover and grew profitability through process improvements, elevating staff productivity, and enhancing full-scope performance management.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Yum Brands, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky, 1998 to 2005
Senior HR Generalist (2004 to 2005)
- Effectively coordinated and managed staffing, recruiting, employee relations and succession planning for corporate client groups.
- Improved operational productivity by reorganizing and streamlining shared services division.
- Played a lead role in facilitating merger and acquisition of LJS and A&W to Yum organization.
Senior Manager, Organizational and Development (2000 to 2004)
- Proficiently managed corporate staffing, training and retention strategies in equity/franchise for domestic and international locations.
- Recruited and directed top-performing team in project development which increased employee satisfaction levels and introduced 14-day Interactive Voice Response system to support new hires.
- Administered corporate programs with accountability for $1M+ expense budget.
- Leveraged significant strategic thinking abilities to collaboratively launch one-system succession process and management retention training program.
Manager, Training and Development of New Concepts (1998 to 2000)
- Established and prepared course objectives and content, determined methodology and media selection, and systematically defined methods, techniques and criteria for evaluating effectiveness of novel training programs.
- Resourcefully designed and deployed comprehensive suite of management and employee training for new full service concept.
- Built and implemented efficient new store opening system for corporate and franchisee operations.
Long John Silvers, Inc., Lexington, Kentucky, 1997 to 1998
Executive Development Manager
Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores, Nashville, Tennessee, 1991 to 1997
Human Resource Field Director (1996 to 1997)
and Development Manager (1994 to 1996)
District Manager (1993 to 1994)
Restaurant Manager (1991 to 1993)
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Brenau University, 1991
Ø PHR (Professional Human in Human Resources) Certification
Ø Human Resource Management; Industrial Operations, Cornell University
Ø Instructional Designer and Developer; Training Manager Director Certifications, Langevin
Ø Time Management; Speaking to Our Customers, Franklin Covey
Ø Recognizing Personalities, Meyers Briggs
Houston Chapter for Society for Human Resource Management ASTD Women in Energy Dress for Success Regional Coordinator Ronald McDonald House
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a human resources management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer a seasoned background in directing domestic and international HR operations, proficiency in employee recruiting, relations and retention, and advanced expertise in training, performance management, compensation, and full HR leadership, specializing in developing and launching HR departments from the ground up. To complement these qualifications, I offer strong experience in staffing, change management, budget administration, and policy and procedure development.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, experience, and leadership. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!