recruiting / operations / training / on-boarding / personnel management
- staff development c merges solid interpersonal and communication skills to forge, nurture, and maintain strong business and customer relationships. enthusiastically collaborates with internal colleagues to achieve established goals and expectations.
- team building and motivation c effectively communicates and motivates team members, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on goal attainment.
- customer service c blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
- competitive drive & strategic thinking c personable, persuasive, and highly respected for business acumen, displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing goals.
- product knowledge and expertise c maintains thorough and up-to-date product knowledge, industry trends, and customer requirements.
• promoted to associate director to launch new lincoln nebraska call center
• stood as verizon wireless spokesman for lincoln star city christmas parade
• recognized as 2006 murfreesboro customer service supervisor vzw credo award winner
• que optimizer/ticket pending task force; findings lead to the development of the current lnp ticket auditing process
• launched operation in a new 600 seat call center in oregon for dell inc. based on performance and experience
• led university of nebraska speaking engagements
verizon wireless lincoln ne, april 2007 c november 2009
associate director c customer service
- demonstrated exemplary management attributes in directing business development efforts including new hire training and on-boarding, recruiting, and stood as director of all professional development sessions.
- leveraged proven leadership abilities to drive launch of a new call center, achieving consistent growth as call center media liaison, transition program manager, and retention task force manager.
- merged proven motivational and organizational talents to direct vzw business priorities, establishing key metrics, goals, and objectives that deliver on the call center plans and initiatives.
- applied an in-depth understanding of personnel relations consistently coaching to development leadership team performance in a highly competitive industry.
- conducted quarterly operation reviews for area leadership and weekly staff meetings and provided disaster relief support in the great plains region.
verizon wireless murfreesboro tn, november 2003 c april 2007
supervisor-lnp, customer service, and new hire transition
devised and implemented business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established tactical goals that complied with overall customer service objectives.
- implemented successful training initiatives and performance improvement campaigns that generated increased levels of sales and revenue growth.
- recognized by vzw as able to head up the new hire orientation and evaluate employee performance in an effort to identify and resolve skill gaps.
served as key liaison to personnel, utilizing proven relationship management skills to enhance communication among call center staff and management.
played a pivotal role in the development of representatives through consistent meetings which increased the levels and value of service provided including quarterly performance and operation reviews.
enhanced business development opportunities through the development, implementation and direction of successful quality strategies that maximized productivity as quality liaison and associate director point of contact.
additional experience in dell computer corporation as team lead, mentor, and sales specialist.
bachelor of science in history with a minor in geography
austin peay state university, clarksville, tennessee, 1999
affiliations: pi kappa alpha national fraternity
member/athletics and social chairs
life, property, and casualty insurance licenses
• achieved the rank of eagle, boy scouts of america
• member of the order of the arrow
• united states marine corps award for excellence (eagle scout)
• austin peay state university football danny murphy memorial scholarship award
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of professional-level management experience and strong personnel relations ability to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as associate director c customer service and supervisor-lnp, customer service, and new hire transition for verizon wireless is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the overall administration of an economic enterprise. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in customer service, leadership, management, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!