yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
recent mba graduate with solid experience in finance and business operations eager to contribute talents toward supporting the employer in boosting bottom-line performance.
- recent mba graduate offering solid and progressive finance and business operations experience, including expertise increasing productivity, coordinating support and implementing new technology.
- in depth expertise in business analysis, management, reporting, and information systems; diverse background in legal, finance, and office operation industries.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused personnel teams.
- track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment; fluent in slovak and polish language.
- technically proficient in microsoft excel, word, office, powerpoint; lotus notes, asset edge, gpo, filenet.
contract administrator/specialist hewlett packard financial services 2005-present
- successfully recommend administrative action based on the careful analysis and interpretation of monthly documentation and report data.
- effectively increase operational productivity through the hands-on management of payment calculations and identification of significant trends in monthly forecasting and planning.
- actively collaborate in contract review and negotiations with financial area managers, customers and vendors, ensuring compliance to standard terms and conditions; review documents up to $250,000 prior to distribution to ensure accurate completeness.
- consistently monitor noteworthy variances through strategic partnerships with legal and risk management departments to effectively manage deadlines.
- efficiently coordinate business operations with geo business process managers in the improvement and identification of risks and key control requirements of hp processes.
- responsible for managing all facets of the lease process within soa guidelines.
accounts payable specialist software international 2004-2005
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from maintaining filing systems for vendors and researched discrepancies on orders already placed to preparing and issuing weekly payments to corresponding purchase orders.
- successfully steered business operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- actively contributed to month-end close activities and assisted with vendor inquires and surveys in support of overall company objectives.
- demonstrated commitment to team collaboration in enthusiastically steering and supporting solutions-focused special projects
branch operations representative/csr valley national bank 2002-2004
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base through hands-on management of promotions and special projects.
- responsible for tracking branch security and control issues through monthly security audits.
master of business administration capella university/seton hall university 2008
bachelor of business administration montclair state university date
new jersey state public notary since 2003 ▪ volunteer tax advisor for somerset county
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!