yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient business professional eager to contribute extensive mortgage expertise as well as strong business development and communication skills and sales talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- licensed mortgage banker with over 20 years experience in both owning and managing top-performing mortgage companies.
- quality-driven, strategic leader noted for successfully supervising funding volumes in excess of $750m.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand utilization of company s products and services.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- recognized for dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
east coast funding 2000-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in spearheading a broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to bank relations and accounting/finance.
- responsible for supervising all aspects of mortgage services, including processing, originating and closing.
- successfully steer mortgage sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
residential mortgage 2000-2006
- effectively hired, trained and directed 10-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as personnel mortgage training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- proficiently managed all mortgage operations on behalf of entire company, ensuring customer satisfaction.
metropolitan mortgage 1991-2000
- actively supervised staff of 20 mortgage personnel while managing daily operational functions, from originations and closings to processing and audits.
fairleigh dickinson university
bachelors of science in management
licensed mortgage banker new jersey department of banking and insurance
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!