yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope accounting experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- recent graduate offering solid and progressive academic training in accounting, including expertise within business finance and administration capacities.
- in depth expertise in all phases of project management, from initial planning to project completion.
- adept at analyzing, comparing, and interpreting facts and figures quickly, with proven ability to make sound judgments based on financial data obtained.
- skilled at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- recognized for exceptional natural ability to handle numbers and a detail-oriented business methodology.
- excel at customer service interaction, business systems and computer technology.
- clearly communicate results of work to clients, both orally and in writing.
- possess a high standard of personal and professional integrity.
bachelor's degree in business fairleigh dickinson university
gpa: 3.73/4.0, deans list honors
coursework in accounting brooklyn college 7/2009
gpa: 3.48/4.0, completed courses required for cpa licensure in new york.
community leadership certification kollel menachem 12/2006
bachelor's degree in talmudic law central yeshiva tomchei tmimim lubavitz 6/2004
summa cum laude, dean s who s who list
corporate sales representative yakubov group usa 2007-2008
- actively served a prestigious, world-wide diamond manufacturer, successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
assistant manager of sales the sukkah center 2005
responsible for handling all aspects of sales operations on behalf of leading manufacturer of modular sukkahs.
central organization for jewish education 2002-2003
successfully organized and directed chanukah outreach programs and a traveling model matzah bakery for schools and synagogues throughout the greater seattle area.
educational institute oholei torah 2001-2006
served as substitute teacher, while also providing individualized tutoring and student mentoring.
lubavitch of bucks county 2002-2003
responsible for organizing and executing weekly study programs in torah studies and practical jewish law.
yeshiva gedolah bais dovid shlomo 2000-2001
efficiently directed education classes in talmud, jewish law, the prophets, torah, and chassidic philosophy.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!