results-oriented professional with solid skill and capacity to handle various functions in the maintenance industry. detailed and dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with colleagues and management. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. demonstrated talent for developing plans that successfully meet the objectives of an organization.
client relations / preservations programs / safety & environmental meetings / planning /scheduling / budget administration / estimating / requisitioning / maintenance
kellogg brown & root, nigeria, africa
maintenance advisor, 2008 c present
- monitor, inspect, and preserve kobelo external recycle gas compressors, dresser rand centrifugal recycle gas compressors, mycom refrigeration compressor, mitsubishi feed gas compressors, peter brotherhood reciprocating hydrogen compressors, pignone steam turbines, mustang generators, and ge generators.
- accountable for maintaining functionality of rotating equipment as preservation supervisor and exhibit solid safety practices and adherence to internal guidelines.
- advise local nigerian staff in safety guidelines and maintenance of rotating equipment in the preservations department.
- master the use of vessels, tanks, piping skids, and rotating equipment and learned equipment guidelines as per the manufactures and the chevron specifications to insure the equipment works properly.
agrifos, chemical and fertilizer, pasadena, tx
rey-con industrial group / southwest industrial group (sig) - 00/2006 c 10/2008
maintenance/unit supervisor, 00/2003 c 00/2006
- trusted to repair and configure reciprocating equipment/pumps, blowers, conveyors, hydraulic presses, gear rives and all associated piping and vessels.
- engaged in and completed in preservation functions with relation to electronic cabinets, valve crates, turbines, motor/pump/fan assemblies.
- collaborated with clients on planning, scheduling, budgeting functions, and other administrative functions relevant to specific clients.
inc., pasadena, tx, gulf coast area
self employed, 03/2001 c 05/2003
- oversaw completion of a variety of projects including mechanical services; installing rotating equipment, grout work, chemical coatings, line freezes, hot taps and general industrial services.
- handled administrative duties such as sales management, contract completion, bid estimates, project supervision, quality control, requisitioning parts, and generating work orders.
- build and establish solid relationships with clients and ensure presence at a variety of meetings covering safety procedures, scheduling tasks, and project development meetings.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
kellogg, brown & root at montell/basell plastic,
millwright supervisor/general foreman, 02/2000 c 05/2001
- determined schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel; monitored employees' work levels and reviewed work performance.
- recommended or initiated personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- counseled employees about work-related issues and assisted employees to correct deficiencies.
- examined projects; analyzed information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
- conducted or arranged for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
brown & root/austin industrial at quantum
plastic/equistar, pasadena, tx
millwright, millwright supervisor to general foreman
- held accountable for 150-member team including a remote site in chocolate bayou.
millwright i and ii
apprentice school: completed three years (construction knowledge), courses in welding, blueprint interpretation, lay-out and general knowledge.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!