yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
results-driven sales professional eager to apply dynamic business development, account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
respected sales representative with distinguished 18-year career leading sales and marketing operations for a wholesale company. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- personally met customers bi-monthly to facilitate positive communication and customer satisfaction.
- as territory point-of-contact, generated all the specials, price pages and special programs.
- serving as first line of defense, made 90% of strategic business decisions on a split second basis, with consistently positive results.
- proven ability to initiate, develop and maintain positive business relationships with customers and co-workers.
inside sales parksite, inc. 2001-2009
- actively collaborate with inside, outside and specialty sales teams in marketing a diverse line of branded specialty products, transforming $3m territory into $15m territory.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand utilization of company s products and services.
- strategically prospected new and existing accounts to expand the customer base while upselling products to existing accounts.
- serve as point-of-contact for daily transactions across entire territory, including special programs, price negotiations, event promotion, order processing, order tracking, special promotions, returns, customer complaints, and deliveries.
inside sales rex lumber company 1991-2001
- spearheaded all support operations for 4 outside sales representatives, facilitating the sale of hardwood lumber and architectural moldings to a diverse customer base.
- effectively managed a broad range of sales responsibilities, including incoming/outgoing calls for all territories, hardwood/millwork product education, price negotiations, customer issues, inventory location, and back up traffic manager.
- took the initiative to go beyond responsibilities to spearhead installation and launch of new computer system for company, playing a key role in boosting operational efficiencies.
bachelor of science wood technology university of maine 2002
wrcla cedar school 2001
third in class; graduated with high honors, gpa 3.51
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!