Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and determined Medical Sales Representative to support your company in maximizing revenues? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your sales department. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer solid experience in sales and customer service with particular strengths in establishing rapport, key account management, and team-building. I also possess considerable prioritization, problem solving, and goal setting abilities. As a result of significant leadership, motivational, and public speaking skills, I ve been frequently chosen to provide training programs and presentations to sales professionals across the country. Furthermore, my proven communication skills are instrumental to determining and responding to customers needs and fostering profitable business relationships.
As a member of your sales team, I will consistently exhibit an excellent commitment to customer satisfaction, and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing assigned goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and forthcoming needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Award-winning Medical Sales Professional eager to apply dynamic business development,
account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
Diligently analyze industry and market trends to plan strategies, effectively promote company offerings, secure new business and expand competitive positioning. Assertively promote clinical benefits of products with an emphasis on value, safety, effectiveness, and cost in comparison to competitors products. Able to clearly convey scientific, clinical, and technical information to customers. Adept at consultative sales, lead generation, cold calling, networking, negotiating, and closing. Dependable top producer and proficient in successfully prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing major accounts. Leverage an outgoing personality to overcome sales objections and generate new business.
Rank #2 in regional sales for IKON and consistently meet and/or surpass quota.
Won 2008 Region Business Director Award for capturing highest sales in Northeast district.
Recognized among top 5% for sales nationally and placed #20 out of 450 territories in 2008.
Dramatically exceeded Levaquin market share requirements at 288% of quota for 2008 in the face of generic pressure, pending patent expiration, and hospital formulary restraints.
Improved market share of Aciphex from 6% to 7.8% despite intense competition from six existing proton pump inhibitors as well as launch of new proton pump inhibitor mid-year.
Chosen as Eli Lilly s Rookie of the Year for achieving highest sales in 2007 training class of 200+ new hires.
Performed among top 15% of sales representatives nationwide out of 540 peers in 2008 and placed among top 25% in 2007.
Top producer in six-person district, achieving 100%+ of goal for Eli Lilly and generating highest sales in Northeast for launch of new insulin delivery device.
Grew market share for Humalog by 50% in top endocrinology group for Eli Lilly.
Launched several insulin delivery devices for Eli Lilly, realizing 200% of target in first month.
IKON Office Solutions, Glastonbury, CT, 2010 to Present
- Proficiently steer complete sales cycle from prospecting and qualifying, through to negotiations and closing.
- Proactively grew business within existing account base by 15% as a result of nurturing existing client relationships.
- Performed extensive prospecting to establish excellent pipeline of future opportunities and boost net new account base by 5%.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Johnson & Johnson, New Britain, CT, 2008 to 2009
Professional Sales Representative
- Facilitated sales of anti-infective and gastroenterological products including Levaquin and Aciphex to primary care physicians, ERs, hospital critical care units, otolaryngologists, gastroenterologists, and pharmacists.
- Handpicked to seamlessly transition district from paper to computer-captured signatures for pharmaceutical samples.
Eli Lilly, Hartford, CT, 2007 to 2008
- Promoted injectable diabetes treatments such as Humalog and Byetta, successfully establishing, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with primary care physicians, endocrinologists, and staff.
- As Byetta Product Champion, orchestrated brand team s marketing initiatives to realize district trial rate growth of 30%.
- Trained, mentored and developed local thought leader as a National FDA approved speaker.
Times Microwave Systems, Wallingford, CT, 2006 to 2007
- Assigned company s largest territory based on proven sales savvy and relationship-building talents.
- Quickly became top-producing sales representative, personally generating nearly half of company s $75M annual revenue.
- Fostered profitable relationships with major accounts such as Boeing, Northrop-Grumman, and Anixter.
The Marlin Company, Wallingford, CT, 2000 to 2006
Customer Relations Coordinator / Sales Trainer
- Spearheaded customer service, marketing and sales training operations with an emphasis in fortifying brand/company awareness, standardizing company policies and procedures, and improving staff productivity and performance.
- Authored procedural handbook for Customer Relations department and provided training to associates.
- Adeptly managed and maintained major accounts as ExxonMobil, Verizon, Home Depot, Federal Express, and Starwood Hotels.
- Created curriculum, assembled training guide, and delivered nationwide training to outside sales force.
M.B.A., Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
Graduated with High Honors 2005, 3.9 GPA
B.S. in Clinical Exercise Physiology, Springfield College, Springfield, MA
Graduated Summa Cum Laude 1999, 3.87 GPA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!