Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in the lending industry, polished expertise in account management, and solid experience in collections, business development, territory growth, and client service and satisfaction. To complement these qualifications, I offer exemplary organizational, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills which are essential in an <insert job title/position> role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Management Professional eager to contribute extensive leadership, sales, and client relations expertise toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Significant experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with senior-level executives and key decision makers. Able to quickly establish rapport, and consistently nurture customer relationships to maximize loyalty, referrals and satisfaction. Proficient in successfully prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Advanced knowledge of agency (FNMA/FHLMC), government (FHA/VA), and Rural Housing (RD) product and underwriting guidelines.
Captured Top 5 standing nationwide for both units and volume with Chase Home Finance for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
Selected to serve on Chase Home Finance Account Executive Advisory Panel in 2006 and 2007.
Earned place in Leader s Club in 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2008 for displaying exceptional performance and results.
Ranked in 2nd place nationwide in 2007 and 2008 for most units funded and captured 3rd place in 2005 and 2006.
Highly adaptable C keen talents in quickly mastering new roles, responsibilities, products, technologies and environments.
SunTrust Mortgage, Nashville, TN, 2008 to Present
Production Sales Manager
- Cultivate and maintain wholesale and correspondent relationships with new and existing mortgage brokers/bankers for Arkansas territory.
- Oversee full scope of customer relations inclusive of generating new and incremental volume, preparing reports, problem resolution, and coordinating activities with internal partners.
- Effectively liaise between customer and internal partners to swiftly resolve issues pertaining to loans, monitor and optimize loan performance, and control customer risk.
- Apply dynamic leadership talents toward administering training on SunTrust delivery processes spanning products, technology, closing, and funding processes for wholesale/correspondent customers.
Chase Home Finance, Ft. Worth, TX, 2002 to 2008
Wholesale Account Executive
- Exercised extensive business development proficiencies to solicit mortgage brokers, bankers, and credit unions for mortgage products and related services.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Assisted brokers and bankers with originating mortgages in accordance with credit standards.
- Trained and educated brokers and bankers in credit guidelines, ensuring compliance, and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Fostered and managed strong wholesale and correspondent relationships with new and existing mortgage brokers/bankers, spearheaded efforts to achieve credit quality and productivity goals, and performed all associated administrative tasks.
Transcontinental Title Co., Little Rock, AR, 2000 to 2002
- Exhibited outstanding organizational capabilities in preparing HUD1 settlement statements for both conventional and government loan refinances and purchase transactions.
- Efficiently closed mortgage transactions within company office, traveled to loan closings as Notary Public, and distributed closed loans to investors.
Conseco Finance, Little Rock, AR, 1999 to 2000
Collections Officer (2002)
- Proactively recovered manufactured housing payments having delinquency of 30+ days, successfully capturing highest collections region-wide in October of 2002 and maintaining lowest delinquency rates for accounts.
- Promoted from role as Retail Loan Officer (1999 to 2000) based on consistently meeting and/or exceeding volume goals.
Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
Member, Arkansas Association of Mortgage Professionals
Sales and Customer Service Training C Dennis Black
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!