Dynamic Sales Professional eager to apply sharp business development, account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
Proficiency in contract negotiations, problem solving, multi-tasking, and territory management.
Extremely resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, and environments.
Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly changing business priorities.
Continuously analyze competitive activity to devise proactive approaches and techniques that capture and retain marketshare.
Steadily grow company revenues by diligently following up on referrals and leads and establishing new customer contacts.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain strong client relationships paramount to ensuring loyalty.
Aspen Marketing Services, West Chicago, IL, 2007 to Present
Marketing Service Representative C GM Account
- Drive effective territory management encompassing 470 General Motors stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan and Iowa.
- Proactively navigate the complete sales cycle to secure new accounts for Aspen s direct marketing, consumer promotions, and public relations programs and services.
- Demonstrate an exemplary team player work ethic in assisting outside sales team, conducting visits to dealers, and contributing to special events such as conventions.
- Consistently rank among top 5 performers for revenue production and quota attainment.
American Intercontinental University, Schaumburg, IL, 2005 to 2006
Admissions Advisor C Online University
Responded to questions from potential students, qualified candidate eligibility, explained academic programs and admissions requirements, and evaluated need for Financial Aid.
Leveraged considerable sales savvy to achieve and/or surpass monthly student enrollment goals.
Chicago Prime Steakhouse, Schaumburg IL, 2003 to 2005
Event Planner / Floor Manager
- Applied considerable leadership talents toward booking, planning, coordinating and supervising private parties for personal and corporate clientele.
- Managed, motivated and directed floor crew members and serving staff, constantly emphasizing and ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service and attention.
- Promoted sale of additional wine, beverages, and gourmet foods to private and in-house guests.
Re/Max Suburban, Schaumburg IL, 2000 to 2003
Administrative Assistant C Real Estate
- Performed broad-based administrative functions such as listing properties on MLS system, participating in open house preparations, and creating property descriptions and advertisements.
- Established strong rapport with potential buyers/sellers, vital to expanding client base.
Associate s Degree C William Rainey Harper College, 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!