yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in sales, where expertise in marketing, project management and contract negotiations will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer over 25 years of solid and progressive executive-level sales experience, including expertise within direct marketing initiatives, contract negotiations and project management capacities.
- in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop vendor markets.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- excel in building, developing, and leading top-performing, results-oriented cross-functional sales teams.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
top sales manager equifax, 2005
executive award claritas, 2001
president's award claritas, 2000
director of sales equifax corporate offices 2003-present
- acting as first line management for sales executives and sales support specialists, consistently lead team to exceed monthly sales quota.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, client relations and hr to mentoring new sales executives and accounting/finance
- effectively manage 15 million dollar book of business, providing timely and accurate reports of revenue activity, opportunities and pipeline progress to vp.
director of project management claritas, inc. 1998-2003
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff of 76 managers and field representative; actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as training personnel in project operations, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- managed all aspects of project operations, including the determination of technical, cost and timing requirements.
- collaborating with direct marketing staff in the provision of list rental, data enhancement, list hygiene and services to end clients.
sales executive cbord, inc. 1996-1998
- successfully steered sales operations in the mid-atlantic states to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- managed a $4m book of business, effectively sold debit card systems to a broad range of schools and universities.
contract negotiator ibm 1984-1996
- utilized extensive knowledge of government regulations in effectively negotiating government contracts on classified accounts.
- actively supported sales teams by responding to all proposals and contract renewal requests.
ithaca college ithaca, ny 1980-1984
bachelors of science in business - personnel and industrial relations
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!