Accomplished Management Executive eager to contribute exceptional sales and business development expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Adept at account development and management for wide spectrum of technology products. Extensive experience in building start-ups (subsidiaries), preparing sales forecasts, conducting market analysis, and cultivating profitable relationships. Substantial technical acumen; proficiently operate and demonstrate cutting-edge technologies, explain features, and navigate the complete sales cycle to meet company revenue targets. Excel in marketing technical and non-technical programs to U.S. Senate, U.S. Congress, commercial clients, and all branches of government. Proven success in project management, channel sales, and post-sale follow-up to ensure satisfaction. Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Traveled extensively to Washington, DC to introduce and promote state-of-the-art technology products, secure new business, and assist with raising capital when requested.
- Played a pivotal role in securing $34M+ in government funding from U.S. Senate and U.S. Congress to enhance existing technology, create new programs, present compelling product demonstrations to customers, and participate in field tests.
- Outperformed Trex colleagues as first person to sign a deal for newly-introduced technology solution; captured $1M+ during first year of product launch.
- Handpicked by President of Trex Enterprises to contribute to sales for subsidiary company, Loea Corporation; exhibited outstanding talents in territory management and growth, prospecting, delivering sales presentations/product demonstrations, and negotiating contracts.
- Produced $1M+ in sales for Loea Corporation during first year on a part-time basis.
- Generated up to $1M each subsequent year for Loea by targeting commercial enterprise markets and government opportunities.
- Collaboratively investigated suspicious claims and pursued litigations to save Lockheed Engineering and Sciences $2.1M in one year.
Trex Enterprises Corporation, San Diego, California, 2000 to Present
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Spearhead marketing operations for Trex Enterprises and subsidiary companies such as Sago Systems Inc., Trex Aviation Systems, Trex Alert Systems, and Loea Corporation.
- Orchestrate high-impact marketing programs to drive sales of products such as millimeter-wave cameras and communications products, rocket mortar and artillery detection devices, laser imagery devices, communications systems, medical systems, and surveillance technologies.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Closely partner with clients such as Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, United States Army and the Air Force to precisely determine product needs and fine-tune current technologies.
- Requested by CEO to coordinate clinical study to determine effectiveness of company product; acquired clients for study participation, maintained meticulous logs on each participant, and delivered findings to senior management upon study s completion.
- Chosen to oversee sales and marketing activities for new portable surveillance program.
- Co-invented new technology and proactively generated interest at government level; pursued funding, fostered partnerships, and partnered with top-level management to fully develop, introduce and manage new product and program.
- Foster, nurture and maintain excellent relationships with Business Access Partners.
Assistant Director of Human Resources
SSDS, Inc. / KWI, Inc., Denver, CO, 1996 to 2000
Kelly Temporary Services, Inc., Austin, TX, 1995 to 1996
Insurance Services of Southern New Mexico, Las Cruces, NM, 1994 to 1995
Assistant to Site Director, HR Assistant
Lockheed Engineering & Sciences, Las Cruces, NM, 1991 to 1994
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Finance/Management, New Mexico State University, 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!