yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile marketing professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- talented and dedicated entry-level marketing professional offering solid and progressive training in advertising development, marketing promotions, event planning, and administrative support.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, quick books, excel, wintac, and internet search engines.
mark lindsay and son plumbing and heating 2009-present
- successfully drive the creation of eye-catching advertising to increase company profits and market awareness.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from leading monthly staff meetings to handling all administrative and clerical operations.
- spearhead the development of innovative and user-friendly company website to boost business.
bryan lindsay p.c attorney at law 2009-present
- actively collaborated with staff in processing real estate short sales and foreclosures.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
hackettstown business improvement district 2008-2009
public relations assistant
effectively organized and leading town events to generate multicultural awareness to community businesses; organized and executed an event for 350 people.
responsible for developing and updating detailed online database of the interactive business listings.
ashford university clinton, ia present
masters of business administration in marketing
centenary college hackettstown, nj 2009
bachelors in business administration in management & marketing
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!