yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
dedicated professional offering solid and progressive experience in business operations, personnel management, sales, and customer service capacities. in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
roofing painting rough carpentry
construction minor electrical minor plumbing
flooring remodeling lawn fertilization
weed control insect control sales/marketing
customer service floor supervision troubleshooting
personnel development product assembly equipment maintenance
lawn care technician trugreen lawncare 2010-present
- actively supervise all aspects of lawn care services, including lawn fertilization, weed control, insect control, and customer service.
driver/mover two men and a truck 2008-2009
- proficiently ensured the timely and safe delivery of all client possessions in a 26' straight truck.
customer solutions consultant sears corporation 2005-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, displays and product assembly to customer service and associate training.
consultative sales associate sears corporation 2002-2005
- successfully steered sales operations of lawn products to generate high volume growth and revenue.
sales coordinator sears corporation 1995-2002
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as scheduling employees, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
commissioned sales associate sears corporation 1993-1995
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction.
automotive associate sears corporation 1991-1993
- tasked with ordering merchandise, tracking inventory, distributing parts, and maintaining shop.
support/maintenance technician sears corporation 1990-1991
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
87 credits toward a bachelor s degree university of wisconsin milwaukee 1996
professional training courses sears corporation
licensed pesticide applicator trugreen/state of wisconsin
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!