highly-driven masters-level scholar knowledgeable of human resources functions with solid mastery of issues and best practices in human resource program procedures, methods, and insight of the related business context. proven expertise in hr actions and requests according to appropriate state, federal and internal policies and procedures.
human resources / supervision / teambuilding & leadership / project management / accounting
compensation / personnel relations / strategic planning / professional development & training
contract negotiations / conflict management / change process awareness
technical competencies: expert level in microsoft 2007 word, excel, powerpoint, wordperfect, quickbooks, pro, act contact management, and state and government information systems.
master of arts in management, 05/2009 c present (expected 06/2010)
concentration in human resources management
the college of st. scholastica, st. paul, mn
relevant courses: human resources management; strategic management; crisis management; organizational behavior; marketing; economic issues; team development; financial management; compensation; organizational development; communication & cultural competence; and compensation
bachelors degree in applied management, 2008
national american university, brooklyn center, mn
associates in arts degree, 2000
anoka ramsey community college, cambridge, mn
administrative assistant/trainer, 01/2003 c 06/2007
isanti county family services, cambridge, mn
- resolved questions of administrative staff regarding policies and procedures and supervised the work of office, administrative employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- provided employees with training and mentoring in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes by developing the leadership training manual.
- generated a variety of documents including the departmental training/reference manual and marketing materials focused on the available departmental training sessions.
- facilitated on-boarding of new personnel; headed up delivery of training classes and merit system testing.
office manager/accounting, 06/2000 c 12/2003
ergo pro, inc., roseville, mn
- reviewed time sheets, wage computation, and compensation information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies prior to submitting figures to paychex for check processing.
- analyzed financial information and prepared financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, liabilities, or other financial activities.
- collaborated with the cfo and tracked the status of 500+ accounts receivable and payable.
- analyze internal administrative processes; recommended and implemented procedural changes to improve operations, such as policy changes or the management of record.
certification & professional development
certificate in massage therapy, 2002
globe college/minnesota school of business, oakdale, mn
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!