yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
results-driven senior it architect specializing in enterprise integration eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic operations management and project administration skills in a strategic planning/change management assignment.
ø degrees in business administration, systems management and computer management.
ø over 18 years of progressively responsible information technology experience.
ø career built in wide-ranging facets of enterprise/system integration.
ø strong capacity in full-life-cycle project management.
ø expertise in leadership of global and domestic projects of high complexity and critical importance.
ø knowledgeable in software design, development and implementation.
ø adept in eai, b2b and as/400 application development.
ø have successfully upgraded aix, sun solaris, unix and dos systems.
ø outstanding user service abilities.
ø strong evaluative, assessment and diagnostic capacity.
ø career focus on health, life science, utility, automotive and retail sectors.
ø contributor in increasing proficiency.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø adept in aligning electronics it contributions with organizational objectives.
eai : websphere messagebroker 6.1, 6.0, wbi 4.3, websphere data interchange 3.2, websphere data stage v8.0, adapter framework 2.4 & 2.6, ibm transformation extender v8.0.1, websphere mq 6.0, seebeyond e*gate 4.5.x, sunrise e-link
java technologies: soap, jdbc, jms, xml, xslt, xsd & dtd.
languages: java 1.3, 1.4 & 1.5, esql, xsl, visual c++, pl/sql, java script, shell scripting, rpg/400, cl/400, sql/400, query/400, rlu.
key courses/training: soa/ws, websphere process server/websphere integration developer, websphere business modeler v6.0.1, websphere message broker v6.0 system administration, websphere messagebroker v6.0, wbi interchange server v4.3, websphere data interchange v3.2, seebeyond e*gate 4.5.x, sunrise e-link, summit-d methodology, object oriented programming concepts, object oriented analysis & design using uml
miscellaneous: oracle 10g & 9i, db2 9.1, 8.1 & 7.1, cvs, pvcs (version control), turn over (version control), remedy, site scope, eclipse, hl7, x12, hipaa, star v5.3.1, mercury quality center, jira, clearquest
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
ibm 2007 c present
recruited to perform in and manage critical projects for key accounts:
general motors, detroit, mi
technical lead architect
- successfully designed/developed customer relationship management enterprise service bus with websphere message broker v6.1, ibm data power v3.7.2, websphere mq v6.0, db2 v9.1, java, soap v1.2, star automotive industry standards v5.3.1to manage european sales leads.
- initiated architectural design documents.
- support for integration testing and conduct failover testing.
- direct team of on- /off-shore developers and sme s
websphere message broker v6.1, ibm data power v3.7.2, db2 v9.1, websphere mq v6.0, java 1.5, soap v1.2, star automotive industry standards v5.3.1 interfaces implementation.
exelon, oakbrook terrace, il
- acted as project lead as needed.
- developed and implemented esb applications that integrate legacy applications and vendor specific applications for the mobile dispatch workforce project using websphere message broker v6.0.2, websphere mq v6.0, oracle 9.0.2, xsl, java. used mq clustering for message delivery.
- built junits for unit and string tests.
- provided technical support for test phases and level 2 production
- documented as built esb applications.
websphere message broker v6.0.2, websphere mq v6.0, java 1.4, xsl, oracle 9.0.2 interfaces implementation.
university of michigan medical center information technology, ann arbor, mi 2005 - 2007
senior programmer analyst
- facilitated analysis, development and maintenance of interface applications using wbi 4.2/4.3, wbi message broker and wdi.
- led eai team mentoring and providing guidance and best practices.
- developed site scope to monitor applications/components and set up automatic purge routines to purge mq queues, oracle and db2 database tables.
- installed and configured patches on aix - wbi 4.3, websphere mq 5.3, wdi 3.2, db2 8.1, and adapter framework 2.6.
wbi interchange server 4.2 & 4.3, wbi message broker 5 & 6, wdi 3.2, websphere mq 5.3 interfaces with hl7, hipaa standards, wbi and wdi interfaces using oracle 9i, db2 7.1, websphere mq 5.3, ftp, and pgp encryption.
borders group inc., ann arbor, mi 1997 - 2005
consultant (nov 1997 c oct 1998) / senior programmer analyst (oct 1998 c jan 2005)
- retained to provide analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of real time business to business (b2b) application's using ibm crossworlds, java, soap, db2, shell script, mqseries, xml, xsd, dtd and as/400 merchandising system applications.
- used corporate title warehouse applications with sybase, unix, c.
- developed ibm crossworlds schema with architecture and java/soap for real time interfaces.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- supported special ordering business stake holders, middleware team, store systems team and vendors to determine the real time interface needs.
- developed project plan, functional specification, technical design, mapping and support documents.
- initiated standards and best practices for ibm crossworlds interface applications.
- automated monitoring of ibm crossworlds components with shell scripts.
- orchestrated high level architecture with ibm crossworlds as enterprise messaging service to leadership team.
- executed continuous performance improvement of eai systems.
- maintained/supported corporate title warehouse applications written using sybase stored procedures, unix shell scripts and c++.
- upgraded as/400 merchandising application to accommodate international units.
- played key role in automating closing of purchase order, merchandise returns process and new store inventory.
- developed edi system to send po and stock information to vendors.
- delivered on-call support for ibm crossworlds, java/soap interface applications, as/400 merchandising applications and corporate title warehouse applications.
prior to 1997, served as: consultant, mcleod usa, cedar rapids, ia; consultant, mobile telecommunications (skytel), jackson, ms; and consultant, bell usa, atlanta, ga. in these assignments, built outstanding application design, implementation, testing and maintenance abilities as well as strong project management skill sets.
university of phoenix, phoenix, az
university of madras, tn, india
bachelor of science
annamalai university, tn, india
diploma in business administration
national insitute of information technology, tn, india
diploma in systems management
a.m. jain college, tn, india
diploma in computer management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!