Accomplished Credit and Collections Manager eager to contribute extensive talents toward
supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Adept throughout the complete collections arena spanning bankruptcy, repossessions and small claims. Excel in drastically reducing delinquent accounts through considerable talents in customer service, risk management, and policy and procedure control. Significant staff and operations leadership background with a proven track record of identifying, creating and executing innovative solutions and approaches to achieve company objectives; equally proficient in assigning credit to businesses and consumers. Advanced knowledge of FDCPA and FCRA guidelines. Tactful and persevering negotiator with a solid ability to resolve difficult situations with flexibility and diplomacy. Proficiency in team-building and staff training/development, and coaching staff to achieve goals. Computer/software skills include E-Oscar, Pacer, Accrunit, Symitar, FastData, Goldmine, Cuna Mutual, SoSystems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Successfully reduced delinquency levels by 30% of portfolio at Fatpipe Networks and grew monthly revenues by $155K on average.
- Applied extensive collections expertise toward capturing highest amounts in Fatpipe s history.
- Praised for achieving outstanding turnaround at Utah First Federal Credit Union and safeguarding security interest on all collateral items.
- Elevated overall productivity at Utah First Federal Credit Union by cross-training employees, conducting weekly staff meetings, and educating personnel in new laws and regulations; effectively enhanced team cohesiveness.
- Coordinated and achieved seamless technology conversion process for Utah Central Credit Union s new collection software system.
- Achieved or exceeded daily targets as former legal collector for Deloney and Associates.
- Consistently outperformed peers for highest collections during employment with Checkrite Agency.
Fatpipe Networks Inc., 2007 to Present
International / Domestic Credit Manager
- Spearhead full-scope credit management functions while fostering and maintaining cooperative relationships with other departments to optimize daily productivity.
- Conduct in-depth credit reviews for new and existing domestic and international customers by leveraging advanced credit reports and proficiency in financial analysis.
- Proactively partner with sales department to expedite and streamline order release process.
International / Domestic Collection Manager
- Establish, implement, and administer company s collection policies and procedures.
- Consistently monitor, track and assess accounts receivable to meet or exceed client goals and ensure satisfaction and retention.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Strategically team with Operations, Credit Policy and Marketing representatives to swiftly resolve customer escalations.
- Demonstrate exemplary talents in diligently pursuing delinquent accounts and attaining goals.
Utah First Federal Credit Union, 2004 to 2007
- Directed daily operations of collections department to effectively reduce overall debt portfolio including net rolling charge-off.
- Contributed solid industry expertise toward administering bankruptcy cases, small claims, repossessions, impounds, credit disputes, charge off s, garnishments, liens, titles, insurance, and credit limits.
- Scrutinized and decisively executed credit decisions on loan work-outs and special arrangements.
Common Sense Auto Sales, 2004 to 2008
- Launched and operated business which purchased and sold wholesale cars to general public.
- Exhibited impressive versatility by performing vehicle repairs and maintenance, managing contracts and titles, and orchestrating marketing efforts to increase company awareness and traffic.
Utah Central Credit Union, 1998 to 2004
- Drove full spectrum of collections operations with an emphasis in securing credit union s interest in collateral, closely monitoring production goal attainment and quality control, and motivating staff to surpass daily, monthly and yearly targets.
- Facilitated business efforts related to collections, titles, small claims, garnishments, repossessions, impounds, credit disputes, bankruptcies, insurance claims, third-party collections and foreclosures.
- Performed annual evaluations for collections personnel to provide constructive feedback and recognize outstanding performance with merit increases.
- Cross-trained all employees to maximize efficiency, customer service, and quality control.
Loss Prevention Collector, First Security Bank, 1996 to 1998
Legal Collector, Deloney and Associates, 1994 to 1996
Consumer Collector, Checkrite Agency, 1994 to 1996
CBF (Credit Business Fellow) in progress C Salt Lake Community College
Nationally recognized by NACM
Bankruptcy Management & Leadership Skills
Successful Judgment Collections in Utah Collection Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!