results-driven sales specialist eager to apply superior business development, strategic marketing, and account management skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits
ø offer more than 11 years of progressive experience in sales and account management, with expertise in facilitating a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø provide excellent service for existing customers while expanding sales pipeline; manage key accounts, develop niche markets, administer major contracts resulting in high-revenue transactions
ø effectively prospect, secure, and retain diverse client base; cultivate long-term business relationships that generate referrals and new leads
ø proactively monitor trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs; train and lead top performing support teams
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
aires relocation solutions, huntington beach, ca 2006 c present
- effectively support major national and international clients with corporate relocations and business solutions; provide attentive, personalized assistance throughout the process
- conduct intensive business development functions to acquire new clients; repair damaged customer relationships
- train and lead service delivery team to achieve exceptional client / transferee satisfaction
the wine enthusiast, elmsford, ny 2005 c 2006
- oversaw the successful launch of newly renovated showroom and managed daily operations in a fast-paced environment
- trained staff in cross-selling and customer service; continually increased sales and developed customer loyalty
- accurately prepared forecasts, generated p&l statements, oversaw inventory management and purchasing, and developed and implemented marketing strategies to boost bottom-line performance
countrywide home loans, somers, ny 2003 c 2004
- applied strong client relation skills towards assessing individual needs and providing customized product and service recommendations to a diverse customer base
- diligently reviewed applications for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with regulatory guidelines prior to database entry
- followed up with applicants and other parties to expedite closings
clm association, wappingers falls, ny 1998 c 2002
business manager / sales representative
- effectively managed 10-member sales team in day-to-day activity, negotiated contracts, and maintained open lines of communication with corporate offices and banks
- instituted motivational and quality assurance tools to ensure delivery of excellent customer service; developed processing models that improved efficiency
- produced procedural documentation and performed financial and logistical accounting duties
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive business development experience, with a solid record of acquiring new accounts, boosting sales, and increasing profit margins. i excel at building relationships with a diverse client base, and am adept at growing revenues through providing exceptional customer service and customized product recommendations. my dynamic communication and public speaking skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating, and closing high-revenue contracts and i am highly effective at identifying and addressing client-specific needs.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!