yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
driven worship pastor seeking a challenging music ministry position, eager to contribute musical, leadership and worship expertise in facilitating life change in each worshiper.
- offer over 27 years of solid and progressive experience as a music and worship pastor in churches ranging from 400 to 5,000 members.
- excel in building, developing, shepherding, and leading worship and technical support teams in support of all music and worship related activities.
- bold vocalist worship leader, recognized for passion and expertise in using music, multi-media and worship arts to lead congregations to intimate worship of jesus christ.
- proven ability utilize a broad range of music styles, from traditional hymns to current worship and praise songs, in facilitating personal worship.
- specific expertise in brooklyn tabernacle, hillsong, prestonwood, lakewood church, and passion worship styles, while demonstrating that true worship is more about heart than style.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- dynamic communication, presentation, teaching, and diplomatic management skills.
motivational bible verse
worship pastor germantown baptist church germantown, tn 2008-present
efficiently supervise all aspects of worship arts and media operations, including conservatory of music.
successfully developed and expanded praise team ministry to 6 full time and 4 part time team members, and effectively expanded use of multimedia elements in worship services.
provided administrative oversight, musical expertise and worship vision to new student choir ministry.
senior associate pastor/worship arts liberty baptist church hampton, va 2007-present
- actively serve as worship arts pastor of one of the top 100 fastest growing churches in 2007, with over 5,000 members and averaging 2,700 in worship attendance.
- successfully lead choir from 70 to over 120 average attendance and expanded praise team ministry.
- developed a dynamic and breathtaking christmas presentation, incorporating choir, orchestra, drama, dance, and pageantry.
pastor of music/worship crossgates baptist church brandon, ms 1996-2007
- grew worship ministry to over 1,000 members in adult choir, student choirs, orchestra, praise teams, praise bands, children s choirs, drama ministry, school of fine arts, ballet team, dance team, and media support teams.
- successfully established church school of fine arts and developed a concert ministry with artists including natalie grant, charles billingsley, alicia williamson, philips, craig and dean.
- led celebration adult choir in singing at the southern baptist national convention.
- responsible for producing the annual christmas presentation featuring choir, orchestra, pageantry, dance, and drama; over 700 have accepted christ during the program for three consecutive years.
minister of music immanuel baptist church germantown, tn 1993-1996
minister of music geyer springs first baptist church little rock, ar 1988-1993
masters of music in conducting mississippi college 1987
masters of church music new orleans baptist theological seminary 1984
bachelor of music in vocal performance mississippi college 1981
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!