yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
dynamic professional specializing in nutrition/dietetics and health/wellness in broad clinical, rehabilitative and government program settings eager to contribute expertise toward actively supporting the healthcare community in delivering quality patient/client services.
more than 14 years of experience in planning and conducting food service or nutritional programs to assist in the promotion of health and control of various diseases. extensive background in supervising high-volume food service operations, counseling individuals and conducting nutritional research. knowledge of principles, methods and procedures for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions; additional experience in career counseling and guidance. quality-oriented professional with demonstrated ability to develop instant rapport and build relationships with new and existing clientele, with a strong focus on responsive attention to needs and provision of quality services. strong organizational skills, with expertise in strategically planning and coordinating schedules to maximize use of time and resources. energetic and positive demeanor, with verifiable record of motivating self and others to meet objectives
nursing staffing coordinator mercy of northern new york 2007-present
- manage broad scope of operational activities including new employee orientation/training, scheduling and payroll processing.
wellness counselor wic overseas 2003-2006
- delivered superior client services in support of wic program, with responsibilities ranging from client counseling, charting and food vouchers distribution to office administration, supplies procurement and ongoing participation in critical community briefings.
dietetic technician upmc st. margaret 1997-1998
- proficiently updated kardexes, corrected menus and documented calories and mds for quality control for quality control; additionally charted patient non-compliance with nutritional screening criteria and served as relief kitchen supervisor and office clerk.
dietetic technician burlington health & rehabilitation center 1996-1996
- efficiently facilitated new admission and nutritional-based pressure ulcer assessments and charted quarterly reviews and calorie counts; actively participated in mds and care plan meetings crucial to meeting program objectives.
dietetic technician fletcher allen health care, inc. 1995-1996
- effectively developed adult/pediatric patient tube feeding recipes and performed daily kardex updates and menu corrections; served as diet tech for sister hospital menu office.
dietetic technician christ the king manor 1994-1995
- facilitated thorough nutritional assessments of new residents as well as broad-scope daily diet order change, quarterly, mds, and related charting and collaborated in developing menus and spreadsheets and maintained accurate tray line cards, nourishment lists and therapeutic tally sheets; routinely participated in daily care plan meetings.
indiana university of pennsylvania indiana, pa 1994
bachelor of science degree in dietetics
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (specific job title) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a bs in dietetics as well as experience in nursing administration, wellness counseling, and dietetics. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my patients, with the goal of optimizing outcomes. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, presentation, patient care, and relationship management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!