yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
ms, management candidate and recent baas graduate eager to contribute academic background as well as professional experience toward building a progressive career while delivering immediate results for the employer.
- current master s candidate offering ten years progressive professional and academic experience, including expertise within business development, operational management and customer service capacities.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- excel in building, developing, and leading top-performing, results-oriented cross-functional teams.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
awards & honors
president s scholar texas a & m
dean s list texas a & m
merit award texas department of health and human services
recreational program specialist iii terrell state mental hospital
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from planning patient therapeutic activities and ensuring hipaa/jcaho regulation compliance to developing patient life skill training and handling all reports and documentation.
- actively assist in the development, implementation and execution of highly individualized rehabilitation therapy programs.
- apply sharp leadership skills toward effectively supervising patient care for optimal outcomes.
- collaborate with hospital leadership, both in person and in writing, regarding patient quality improvement.
customer relations/accounting batrus hollweg
- successfully steered customer service operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; providing daily telephonic contact with customers.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts, including data entry operations, maintaining updated customer database and processing all customer orders.
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including accounts receivable, accounts payable, accounting error reviews, and monthly/quarterly sales reports.
- effectively resolved complex customer account issues with professionalism and diplomacy in a timely manner.
administrative assistant red dot corporation
- actively maintained customer contact in support of company vision and mission.
- collaborated with area sales managers and regional management in the determination and achievement of weekly sales goals.
- efficiently handled a broad range of administrative operations, from maintaining client database, data entry and bid processing to sales reports, financial reports and accounting functions.
master of science in management texas a & m commerce, tx present
b.a.a.s. degree texas a & m; college of business & technology commerce, tx gpa 3.88 2008
workshops active listening, conflict resolution and communication
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!