yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute broad-scope business expertise as well as strong sales and security skills and customer service talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 10 years of solid and progressive experience within sales support, business operations and customer service capacities.
- strong hands-on and academic experience in criminal justice operations, including store security and shrink reduction.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized by best buy for identifying crucial mistakes and finding quick solutions, resulting in extensive revenue savings.
best buy 2004-present
inventory/loss prevention senior, media specialist, car audio specialist, merchandising specialist
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and warehouse supervision to shipping and receiving.
- successfully steered sales of media and car audio merchandise to generate high volume growth and revenue; ensure store security to reduce shrink.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as new hire training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
california university of pennsylvania 2003 c2004
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
pizza hut 2001-2003
- managed a broad range of culinary support operations, including food preparation and handling, to ensure satisfactory customer experience.
sales associate/customer service representative
- successfully supported store sales and customer service functions through efficient customer checkout, register balancing, inventory stocking, and product education.
california university of pennsylvania california, pa 2006
bachelors of science in criminal justice 3.6 gpa
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!