~ Solutions-focused Administrative Specialist eager to contribute excellent financial and legal background toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line productivity. ~
Proficiency in law office management, business proposal development, designing presentations, and managing crucial relationships with high-net-worth individuals and C-level executives.
Adept at researching, interpreting and compiling complex financial and statistical data for upper-level management.
Able to confidently answer investor queries and cultivate and maintain strong investor relations.
Reputation for integrity, discretion, decision-making skills, financial acumen, and versatility; able to quickly adapt to new roles, environments, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Systematic problem solver capable of executing novel solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Highly structured, deadline-focused, methodical, and systematic professional who consistently adheres to established rules and procedures.
Solid understanding of general investment banking processes such as pitching, debt and equity financing, and sell-side M&A.
Royalty Pharma, New York, NY, 2008 to Present
- Contribute strong organizational skills toward preparing deal information, actively participating in investment strategy meetings, and facilitating effective client relationships.
- Collect, analyze and present statistical data to senior management, vital to identifying and evaluating investment opportunities.
- Assemble and distribute compelling and informative marketing materials packages to 1,600+ potential investors.
- Compiled database of quarterly earnings calls for executive management, significantly enhancing and supporting critical decision-making efforts.
Citi Private Bank, New York, NY, 2007 to 2008
High-Net-Worth Administrative and Research Coordinator
- Exercised sharp attention to detail in conducting due diligence on new and potential clients for seven private bankers.
- As liaison to compliance department, reliably ensured and monitored adherence to regulatory requirements.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Innovatively designed persuasive PowerPoint presentations for senior bankers and wealthy clients.
- Successfully expanded client base by convincing regional managing director to make financial contributions to non-profit organizations via business cases.
JP Morgan Chase, New York, NY, 2006 to 2007
Escrow Sales Research Data Coordinator
- Applied keen research expertise to produce list of potential leads for sales executives, playing an integral role in boosting sales revenues and clientele.
- Resourcefully developed database for sales department to track leads and progress, effectively strengthening daily productivity and organization.
- Prepared and submitted reports to senior management regarding potential international sales opportunities.
- Efficiently responded to attorney questions about terms of escrow agreement.
Skadden, Arps, Meagher, Slate and Flom, New York, NY, 2004 to 2006
Legal Research Office Manager
- Spearheaded broad-scope administrative support for three senior-level attorneys.
- Utilized Lexis-Nexis database, extensively researching legal precedents and cases to assist attorneys in trial preparation.
- Investigated and expeditiously resolved client/attorney billing issues.
- Elevated office productivity by training and assisting new staff in use of Documatrix database.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Politics, Ithaca College, 2004
IBI Financial Modeling and Valuation Training, New York, NY, 2010
Curriculum focus: financial analysis, valuation methodologies, and advanced financial modeling.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in law office operations, polished expertise in financial/investment research, and solid experience in client relations, business development, and creating influential proposals and presentations. To complement these qualifications, I offer exemplary organizational, prioritization, and analytical skills which are essential in a <insert job title/position> role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!