Highly productive Desktop Manager eager to contribute technical acumen and leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing productivity and efficiency.
- Adept at desktop diagnostics and performance tuning, applying disaster recovery strategies to safeguard vital information, and expeditiously delivering Tier I, II and III technical support.
Exemplary capabilities in scrutinizing, diagnosing and rectifying complex technical errors and issues, thoroughly documenting procedures, and delivering technology training and instruction to end users.
Excel at installing and maintaining hardware, software, and peripherals.
Highly collaborative with outstanding problem solving, customer service and supervisory talents.
Considerable skills in project management, team-building, and end user relations.
Skilled at standardizing IT processes to markedly improve organizational performance.
Significant experience in providing technical support to top-level executives.
Proficiency in administering Windows 2003 and 2008 servers, Microsoft Exchange 2003 servers, Windows platforms, and Snow Leopard workstations.
Chandler Chicco Agency, New York, NY, 2004 to Present
Network & Desktop Administrator
Demonstrate proficiency with Active Directory group policies, scripts and batch files to manage enterprise-wide computers and end users.
Perform daily monitoring and back-ups of 35 servers, identify and resolve issues, and generate reports.
Support multiple software programs such as Adobe s Creative Suite 5, After Effects and Final Cut Pro, and expertly maintain all Mac clients and servers.
Perform offline defrags of Exchange information stores and routine administrative tasks using Exchange System Manager.
Exhibit solid leadership talents in creating course materials and delivering training to staff in Microsoft Office applications.
Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain large-format printers including HP DesignJet 5500, Konica 650, and Fiery RIPs.
Function as lead technician for company s media group.
Spearheaded conversion of all machines within group to Snow Leopard.
Project-managed standardization of IT processes throughout company, resulting in heightened productivity.
Proactively standardized imaging and administration process to expedite and streamline desktop and laptop deployments.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Town Sports International, New York, NY, 2003 to 2004
- Applied dynamic flexibility in providing level II and III support to 130 locations throughout New Jersey, Connecticut, and New York.
- Steered Quality Assurance initiative to review and enhance internal operating procedures.
- Audited new account creations and modifications within Active Directory.
- Troubleshot and administered Blackberry server and phones, LAN, desktops and laptops.
- In role as lead technician, held accountability for providing technical support to company s top executives and trained executives in use of Blackberry devices.
- Partnered with IT management in assessing and determining department budget requirements.
- Directed desktop group in system-wide implementation of company s corporate financial suite.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY, 1997 to 2003
Network / Desktop Specialist
- Leveraged proven strengths in server performance optimization and fine-tuning to effectively administer Windows desktop clients and servers in 5,000+ user environment.
- Successfully built, configured and administered countless desktops and laptops on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Collaboratively upgraded operating system from Windows 95 to XP within large enterprise client- server environment which significantly improved productivity and reliability.
- Established best practices to handle firm/non-firm standard asset and software requests.
- Installed, configured and supported media workstations for audio and video production and editing group.
BS in Information Technology (in progress), Phoenix University
Microsoft Certified Professional (Server and XP)
Lotus Notes R4.5 & R5 Support and Administration
- Windows 2003, 2008 and Exchange Servers
Blackberry and Goodlink Servers
Symantec Backup Exec
EndPoint Protection Servers
Windows XP and 7
Mac OS X and Linux
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!