Eager to contribute exceptional leadership talents and property management background
toward securing an opportunity as Director of Housing Choice Voucher Program
within a public housing development.
Extensive background in property management with an emphasis in U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) projects and operations.
Proficiency in driving compliant and cost-effective programs, business operations, financial activities and marketing efforts.
Optimize resident relations through outstanding relationship-building, listening, problem solving and communication skills.
Excel in directing and coordinating grounds maintenance, unit maintenance, vendor relations, and budget administration.
Founded, launched, and currently administer The Choice Program non-profit initiative designed to enable residents and general public to develop and refine life skills in preparation for employment placements.
Advanced understanding of elderly housing and regulations affecting service delivery (HUD, Assisted Living, Congregate Care and Nursing Home care).
Awarded Hometown Hero by Cincinnati Enquirer based on contributions to the community.
Nominated for top 40 under 40 by The Cincinnati Business Courier.
Services Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2008
Area Director of Property Operations
- Spearhead daily operations for housing projects sponsored/managed by Catholic Healthcare Partners, holding full P&L accountability for $13M annual budget.
- Championed Section 202 PRAC, 202/8 and Low-income Housing Tax Credit developments for one of the world s largest non-profit real estate service providers.
- Draw upon significant organizational skills to oversee contract administration, rent procedures and preventative maintenance for grounds and units.
- Facilitate prompt and courteous customer service, vital to maximizing occupancy levels.
Catholic Healthcare Partners, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2003 to 2008
Corporate Director of HUD Housing Development
- Orchestrated several housing projects sponsored/managed by Catholic Healthcare Partners and assisted in development and implementation of new housing strategies and initiatives.
- Diligently monitored and enforced regulatory compliance while collaborating with other care and service organizations to achieve common goals.
- Played a lead role in selecting quality Housing Resident Managers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
National Realty Management (property management company), Cincinnati, Ohio, 1990 to 2003
District Manager / Social Director
- Directed full-scope operations and financial management for assigned portfolio of properties, exhibiting proficiency in budget administration, resident relations, and program management.
- Analyzed and submitted yearly rent increase in compliance with HUD regulation 4350.5.
- Exercised sharp attention to detail and accuracy in reviewing and approving all invoices, payroll and staff overtime data.
- Recruited, hired, directed, motivated and supervised on-site property managers and maintenance personnel.
- Proactively arranged life skills training for residents in their own communities through The Choice Program.
- Strategically partnered with non-profit organizations to align appropriate resources with residents and coordinate community activities on properties.
- Oversaw subsidized multi-family projects and low-income housing tax credit programs for district.
National Purchasing Manager
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in directing team members in the full spectrum of procurement operations inclusive of product/service research, vendor research and evaluation, contract (pricing/terms) negotiations, and vendor selection.
- Drafted bid specifications, requested bid proposals from vendors and administered contracts for major purchases, constantly ensuring strict adherence to budget parameters.
Prior background includes service with the United States Army.
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Certified Occupancy Specialist
National Assisted Housing
Certified Entrepreneurship Instructor, NFTE University at Babson College
National Assisted Housing
Management Association (NAHMA)
Midwest Affordable Housing
Management Association (MAHMA) C President, 2008 & 2009
Institute of Real Estate Management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!