Results-focused IT Manager eager to contribute exceptional technical, project management,
and staff leadership skills toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing productivity and bottom-line performance.
Adept at supervising and directing information technology and facility operations.
Substantial experience in leading design, implementation and administration of systems and networks supporting mission-critical manufacturing facilities and datacenters.
Proficiency in overseeing multi-million dollar projects and programs, providing status updates to C-level executives, and expeditiously coordinating cross-functional and cross-divisional personnel.
Meticulously achieve and maintain unparalleled responsiveness to imperative business needs, ensuring first-rate customer satisfaction through cooperation and communication.
Proven ability to efficiently balance competing demands, resolve difficult technical challenges, and quickly master new technologies and environments.
Analytical, methodical and consummate problem solver with an exemplary track record of executing innovative, systematic, and strategic solutions to meet assigned business needs.
Intel Corporation, Santa Clara, CA, 1991 to 2009
Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on proven technical acumen, leadership attributes, performance and dedication.
Automation / IT Infrastructure /SFC / AMHS Manager (2006 to 2009)
- Directed, motivated and managed systems administrators and application engineers in maintaining VMS, Unix and Windows platforms, network, databases, AMHS (automated material handling system) and SFC for 24/7 semi-conductor manufacturing facility.
Automation / IT Infrastructure / MES Manager (2003 to 2006)
- Proficiently managed 16 systems administrators and engineers in managing VMS, Unix, and Windows platforms, as well as network and MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems).
- Steered full spectrum of factory infrastructure support including systems and network installations, datacenter planning, installations, maintenance, and continuous operations.
- Spearheaded operating system installations and application upgrades for 1,200+ systems.
- Effectively formulated deployment plans to minimize impact to mission-critical systems essential to 24/7 production operations.
- Coordinated seamless deployments of systems and networks designed for high availability environment (e.g. Unix/Windows/VMS clusters, redundant routers, switches, SANs, etc.).
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued ...
- Held accountability for factory systems and network security inclusive of firewall installation and maintenance, operating system patch deployments, router and switch security configurations.
- Directed cost-effective Automation operations encompassing procurement, expense planning and tracking, and contract administration.
- Managed MES group in providing WIP modeling capability for Manufacturing and TD.
Infrastructure / AMHS Manager (2000 to 2003)
- Championed full-scope infrastructure management involving operating systems, network and AMHS and applied sharp leadership talents toward directing, supervising, evaluating and mentoring several technical staff members.
- Orchestrated approximately 200 system installations and major expansion of factory network infrastructure into D2P4.
- Expertly cooperated with facilities construction organization to navigate installation of new stocker systems with minimal disruption to manufacturing.
Infrastructure Manager (1996 to 2000)
- Drove cost-effective, efficient and compliant systems and network administration for D2 factory.
- Exercised considerable organizational skills to facilitate expansion of D2 datacenter and D2 factory network and systems infrastructure to D2P3 factory expansion.
Network Administrator (1991 to 1996)
- Successfully planned, designed and implemented factory and datacenter cable plant, meticulously overseeing power distribution design, cable tray layout and installation, cable plant design, and active/passive equipment installation / configuration.
- Appointed as project manager and team leader of facilities engineers, electrical contractors, and cable and workstation installers.
- Installed and configured hubs, routers and terminal servers with redundant configurations to support critical and continuous manufacturing requirements.
- Precisely configured redundant routers with HSRP and hubs with redundant connections.
● ● ●
Prior background includes role as Facilities Electrician, overseeing installation and maintenance of building automation systems, environmental equipment and lighting controls.
University of San Francisco, Cupertino, CA:
Master s Degree in Organization Development (in progress)
BS Degree in Information Science, 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!