Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
E&PM Building Jubail Industrial City, Al-Jubail 31961 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 000003138 email@example.com
Driven Engineer seeking a challenging position as a Team Leader, where expertise in pressure vessels, heat exchangers, static equipments, air coolers and tanks will prove instrumental to company success.
Results-oriented Engineer offering over thirty-two years experience with specific expertise in project management, expert opinion consultation, and engineering operations. Equipped with the latest engineering tools, cost evaluation techniques, and computer software expertise in PV Elite/CODECAL, Codeware s COMPRESS for Pressure Vessels, Columns: B-Jack for Shell & tube heat Exchangers and E-tank for API 650/620 Storage tanks; TEMA FIV. Strong background in the manufacturing and design of Static Equipment. Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. Skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives. Offer active H1-B Status.
~ Key Projects ~
Ø Improved reactor and regenerator performance through suggested changes in design and maintenance.
Ø Lead team in executing repair of Waste Heat boiler for BORSIG Design in 35 hours, after evaluating cause for failure. Repaired with a different PWHT technique resulting in functional boiler operation.
Ø Evaluated the Failure of High pressure, Clad Tube sheet in Carbamate Condenser; initiated repair procedure to bring the equipment into operation.
Ø Evaluated cause for excess Vibrations in ACHE at HPCL; provided solutions to bring down vibrations/supervised implementation of solutions.
Ø Performed root cause analysis for various heat exchange failures; provided Solutions.
Ø Failure of Floating head gasket (At 40bar (g) OK but leaks at 5 bar (g) while depressurizing. Problem not addressed in ASME Code. Design prototype of gasket to fit in available gasket face width; tested in cycles of pressurization and depressurization.
Ø Assessed probable tube failures, top 2 rows plugged to act as impinging rods, against increased Plant load. Advised the new location for Impingement plate.
E&PM SABIC 2005-Present
- Successfully managed Engineering & Technical Projects by providing resolutions against waivers, exceptions to SABIC Engineering Standards, project specifications, technical evaluations, non-conformity resolution, and site troubleshooting.
- Effectively investigated problems and provided corrective solutions.
- Proficiently conducted technical audits for EPC contractors engineering documents.
Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for team of Engineers, manage static equipment, including manufacture of Pressure vessels, heat exchange and tanks.
- Act as General Manager, supervising manufacture pressure vessels, shell & tube heat exchangers, and site construction of storage tanks.
- Specialize in implementing programs, procedures, and quality inspections to generate performance improvements.
Engineer/Design Team Leader/Head of Engineering & Technology BELLELI SAUDI Heavy Industries 1994-2001
Dy. Manager/Senior Production Engineer Bharat Heavy Plate & Vessels 1975-1994
Bachelor s in Mechanical Engineering Andhra University, Vishakapatnam, Inida
Certified Assessor for ISO Quality Systems Member of Indian Society; Heat Transfer
Trained in Advanced Designs of High Pressure Closures
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!