Bachelor of Human Resources and Labour Relations Graduate eager to contribute academic background with practical business leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing productivity and performance.
Solid experience in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, conducting background checks, orientation, regulatory compliance, performance management, and training and development.
Proven abilities in interpreting and enforcing employment laws, and achieving a cooperative and cohesive workplace climate vital to maximizing retention and productivity.
Ethical and discreet with an unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality of personnel files and documents.
Outstanding abilities in enforcing workplace health/safety laws and leveraging staff recognition and retention strategies to increase morale.
Significant administrative experience and proficiency in project coordination.
Keen analytical, forecasting, critical thinking, and strategic planning skills.
Ability to establish unified working relationships with all levels of an organization, and regarded as a natural leader.
Apply sharp planning abilities to develop employment policies and procedures, establish best practices, and facilitate effective cost control.
- Direct broad-scope facility operations inclusive of financial management, membership sales, equipment and facility maintenance, customer service, corporate and regulatory compliance, cost control, and member relations.
- Assist in staff recruitment, selection, training, development, and performance management.
- Championed efforts to increase member retention and subsequently meet revenue goals.
- Received multiple official recognitions for delivering and ensuring outstanding customer service and care.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
New Image Fitness Center, Hinton, AB, 2006 to 2010
Assistant Manager / Personal Trainer
- Spearheaded daily club operations with an emphasis in human resources administration and client relations.
- Recruited, screened and interviewed job candidates, selected and hired quality talent, and trained, supervised and led staff to exhibit performance excellence.
- Developed, implemented and maintained company hiring and training policies and procedures.
- Performed wide range of administrative and accounting functions inclusive of record-keeping, client billing, and payment processing.
- Conducted regular performance evaluations for five employees and provided constructive feedback.
- Played an active role in seamlessly merging two facilities.
- Nominated to receive Customer Service Award from Hinton Chamber of Commerce.
- Provided individualized client attention to meet identified fitness and nutrition needs and goals.
Sales / Buyer, Muscle Beach, Grande Prairie, AB
Department Manager, Wal-Mart, Hinton, AB
Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), PeopleSoft, Taleo, Keyscan
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a human resources capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer excellent experience in human resources administration, proficiency in orchestrating cost-effective recruiting and hiring functions, and considerable expertise in employee relations, performance management, and steering compliance with employment laws including health and safety requirements. To complement these qualifications, I offer strong experience in staff coaching, conflict resolution, and administrative management.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!