strong master of business administration candidate with a solid knowledge of finance and related economical principles. finance scholar possessing a 3.72 gpa, top 5% of the class, and knowledge of financial resource assessment, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity and evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy. technical competencies include microsoft word, excel, outlook, and the internet; conversational in hebrew and understand spanish.
teambuilding & leadership ~ communication ~ sales & cold calling ~ client relations
masters of business administration; major: finance
loyola marymount university, los angeles, ca
expected september 2009
bachelor of arts; major: liberal arts, june 2005
thomas edison state university, trenton, nj
administrative assistant, 2/2006 c 4/2006
smilow family vacations, city, state
- planned and sold transportation and accommodations for potential resort customers.
- determined destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations required; booked transportation and hotel reservations.
- conversed with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- planned, described, arranged, and sold tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- provided customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local points of interest.
administrative assistant (temporary position), 8/2005 c 9/2005
ti recruiting international, city, state
- informed potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities within organizations.
- interviewed applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- advised management on organizing, preparing, and implementing recruiting and retention programs.
- contacted applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- established and maintained relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
<<hiring agent name>>
<<dear mr. / mrs.__________________:>>
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a <<insert role>> and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents as an mba candidate. to complement these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and dealing directly with the public as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals. to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established sales goals and manage sales staff.
as a proactive contributor to your company, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior motivational attributes, unparalleled levels of enthusiasm and personal dedication, and strong client relations.
with proven success in business administration, i possess the leadership abilities and a demonstrated record of personal success and achievement, and recognizable ability to improve levels of company success. i continuously utilize an aptitude to strategically indicate complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!